Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Here’s a fix to my pirate’s hair version.

Lesson of the day: Always double-check your frames.

9 Likes

What are the options to promote thief ? Rogue ? Assassin ?

Nah let’s go for Trickster :
sword_gif Staff_gif
Bow_gif

You can Download it here :

Credits : Leo_link

PS :

I’ve done a Trickster once a year ago based on Yoshthethird’s still, but I didn’t asked for it I wasn’t aware of what coryright is I guess,
Well eventualy I just kept the motion i did for it and redo all the still, by myself based on the rogue mixed with the assassin’s cape.

49 Likes

Even I am not sure where or when to use this.
But it exists, so I’ll post it. It’s technically an edit of my earlier animation but, it’s quite different.

HAT! Enemy, NPC, and “Gray” Palettes included.
Is it late for showing off a halloween costume?

14 Likes

Don’t mind if I do! Here’s what they look like animated. As you could tell from the Lin’s sprite sheet, there wasn’t too much frames to work with.
Magic Staff

This sentence is the link to the animation.

I’ll work on the hover and map sprites, eventually.

EDIT: They’re done.
H
M

28 Likes

cool%20gif cool%20gif%202
Hello! first time posting here, I took a design from Jeorge_Reds (with his permission) and animated it, it’s a simple Eirika repalette with an armour-coloured cape but it also has plates over the knees, a bit like the heroes artwork.
Here is the link

19 Likes

gar_sp1 Hover
Ok folks, sorry for not being that active the last few months, I’m just a lazy person, so I haven’t gotten that much work done, even though I should’ve done a lot more to progress through my projects like the Seraph Knight, F!Dark Druid, and the Mahout/Grand Mahout, but I guess the amount of projects looked daunting to me. So I’m sorry about my laziness. That being said, here’s my new Tusk Sword animation for the Grand Mahout, along with a hover map icon, although I’m not good with the colors so the Grey color actually doesn’t work when imported into FEBuilder, so if someone can help clarify how to make the correct colors with map icons, that would help a decent bit. (Btw, the Grand Mahout animation is still a work in progress, as you can clearly see)

14 Likes

erlm_sw1_000
I made Eliwood with an actual Rapier and not that weird blue thing.

17 Likes

So, while using the Florina, Fiora, Limstella, Karel, Priscilla, and Ursula animations I found out that their palettes changed order between weapons. I rearranged the palettes so now they are unified. Also, it’s all in one file because I didn’t want to upload multiple of them.
Note: The base palette order are Lance for Florina/Fiora, Sword for Karel, Staff for Priscilla/Ursula, and Magic for Limstella.

8 Likes

A small edit of the fe7 nomad repalette to use axes. Hope it’ll end up being useful.
Credit: Pikmin1211 and Maiser6 for the original repalette.
Here it is.
Axe

15 Likes

So I found out that a japanese hack (Fire Emblem Sword of Heaven and Earth) has an assassin class card which IMO looks better than the one currently available, so I decided to post both the original source one and my edit based off the source.

Original from the hack: 495cc459b2bdd091%20(1)

My edit: 495cc459b2bdd091

Comparison: net-gifmaker

18 Likes

Kept you waiting, huh?
Took me a little longer than expected for me to be able to pay Glaceo for the map sprites but here they are, matching the look of Leolink’s barbarian anims too! Now instead of having to have Pirate and Brigand, you can easily merge them into one class that works in both the sea and summit settings.
BarbarianMoving BarbarianStanding
Make sure to credit Glaceo for making these map sprites and to credit Leolink if you’re using the battle anims. As for the generic palettes I made no credit is necessary.

22 Likes

Hey there! It’s me, Mario Reds. Today I bring you, Roy, with a better hairstyle. This was a collaboration between me and Brunhilda.

lorm_sw1
19 Likes

Okay guys I made a (hopefully) epic Duo Ephraim/Lyon Animation.
Duo Ephraim Link
DUO%20Ephraim%20Lyon
Now their Map Sprites!
duophraimmap

duophraimmov

36 Likes

Remember when I made that Der archer repalette? Well, I’m back at it again, this time with a more legitimate redesign.
arcm_ar1
arcf_ar1
archercardm
archercardf
Credit goes to DerTheVaporeon, of course.
Download here:

34 Likes

A submission for the portrait repo since there’s no open mugging blitz right now:

juri
Yuri, from the Three Houses DLC. Free to use with credit.

36 Likes

It’s been bothering me that the most common soldier map sprites don’t have a shield, so here’s a soldier that actually has a shield.

Moving%20(Shield) Standing%20(Shield)

It’s an edit of Alusq’s map sprite based on Peerless’ partial.

19 Likes

This is just an update, but apparently the version of my Mage Lord animation on the repo isn’t correctly scripted.

Magic Staff

Download Here

14 Likes

I tried doing a Troubadour repal to fit in with some of the fancy cool new animations for other classes. I hope this link works properly.
Staff
Staff

12 Likes

Hello guys, Two new animations:
Eirika Sacred Memories, Made by Me

Bow Knight Bernadetta Sprites by Redbean, Coded By me

14 Likes

I made sword and staff anims for the f!ephraim re-work:
Sword
Staff
link

22 Likes