The Ultimate FEGBA Asset Repo

I’ve let this slide for a while, so why not make this post on April Fools.

For a while now, the drive that emblem-anims and the Ultimate Graphics repo primarily uses has included maps, a “Tools” and a “Music” folder, and been renamed “The Ultimate FEGBA Resource Repo.” As of today, Chair’s music repo has replaced the music repo I was maintaining (big thank you, @anon98251803), with another child-repo takeover in the works. This repository every f2u asset/tool that a number of people could find across multiple sites.

Enter the Ultimate Resource Repo

The goal of this repo is to be an easy central entry point for doing whatever type of hacking you want, with credits all provided, all the time. This way we can get new hackers up and going, faster. Please do not post new assets here, instead, post them in your personal threads or the child/sister threads linked below. However, if there are any assets, tools, resources, etc, missing that you think would be valuable, please post them here or let me know through dm.

(*Sister topics are not contained within the repo currently. If anyone wants to convert them to drive, they’re welcome to. Child topics are contained within the repo)

Sister Topic: Hacking Dropbox - Primarily ASM @Crazycolorz5

Sister Topic: WIP Hack Directory @Kirb

Child Topic: The Ultimate Graphics Repo - Animations, Map Sprites, Class Cards @Klokinator, @shin19

Child Topic: The Soundroom: Music Repository @anon98251803

15 Likes

Downloading and Syncing

Because of how large this drive is, downloading the whole thing is impractical and long. The best method of downloading is to install Google Drive™ on your machine and save the root of the repo to your drive as shown in the gif. This will mean that any time any changes are made to the main repo or any of the child repos, google drive will take care of syncing that for you and keep you up to date, 24-7.

3 Likes

Just put all assets ever into one buildfile directory and have every installer just ready to be uncommented for use

5 Likes

The future is sooner than you think

4 Likes

…It took me this long to realize that this wasn’t an April Fools thing.

I like the cut of your jib.

Updated repo with @SilverFoxG’s Communal FE Portrait collection (GBA).

2 Likes

Does anyone know who made the blinking Brunnya portrait? Elamine portrait and just the blinking portraits in general?

post a picture of each so that someone might actually try and help you

Brunnya

this

1 Like

oh hey, you posted on the wrong repo thread, you want this one:

To answer your question, I personally don’t know. However, added eye frames aren’t a huge deal. If you can find the author, excellent, but if you can’t, then the community applauds you for at least trying. Just credit them as “Author unknown; Couldn’t find” and like 99% of people will give you a pass. Might even have someone who pops out to tell you who made it.

If you credit lots of other people in your project, then people will assume you made an honest effort to seek the original creator out.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps alot.

for things like blinking frames, then whatever, but I find this a dangerous attitude in general

as I see it, if you want to host this kind of repository that claims to be a full collection of F2U assets, there is a shared responsibility between the maintainers and users to ensure that these assets are actually intended by the creator to be free-use, something that I find difficult to believe if you don’t know actually know who the author is.

2 Likes

the fe6 mugs with blinking frames are in a folder called FE6 Mugs (Blinking) {Shin19} which is a pretty clear credit

1 Like

That’s fair.

But was that specific mug the one from that folder?

yes

Brunnya Brunnya

2 Likes

I… I never realized you could do that. Just look at PNG’s in hexadecimal.

Feels like I’ve stepped into the Matrix.

Hello! This might not be the best place to ask this but does google drive no longer give you the option to add this folder to my drive? All I get is a shortcut add! I would love to have this, and the other repos saved and synced on my computer!

hey man you are going to animate all those animations because it would be very spectacular for the repository