Shtick's Smithy

Alright Ready for FE REPO MAIN!

2 Likes

3H INSPIRED AS CALCULATION

I finally delved into the world of C, and it made this so much easier to make. Thank you Vesly and Dragz for helping me out there.

In 3H, AS (Attack Speed) is calculated by subtracting your speed by the weight of the weapon, buffered by 1 point for every 5 points of strength a unit has.

Formula In Question

Speed-((WeaponWeight-(Str/5))Canā€™t be lower than 0)

This wouldnā€™t work very well for GBAFE, so I decided to make some tweaks to it. I made sure that I added the strength part to the constitution.

Now the formula looks like this.

Speed-((WeaponWeight-(Constitution+(Str/4))Canā€™t be lower than 0)

To show how this changes things, Iā€™ll show this example.
Vanilla
Assuming the vanilla formula for AS, base!Eirika gets weighed down by 5 from a Steel Sword. It gets to the point that she can no longer double this 1AS fighter.

Modified
When applying the 3H inspired version of the AS formula, the very same Eirika has another point of AS to work with, thanks to her 4 base strength. Now she can double the same fighter with the same weapon!

For those that are keen on wording, you would be correct in assuming that I did make a more ā€œfaithfulā€ version of the 3H AS formula, which will be included in the Harth. Hereā€™s the Harth, and this post will be added to the OP.

11 Likes