Shtick's Smithy

11 SONGS
I was bored and made some songs work for FE8.

Video Below

Here’s the Terrako and I’ll make sure to update the OP.

7 Likes

THE FIGHTER WITH A STAFF
I did this for an internet friend because why not. Here’s a .gif of what it looks like.

StaffFighter

Here’s the Dampé to this animation.

7 Likes

Damn he’s got some sick moves

1 Like

Bartre becomes a horni bonccer.

unfunnymeme

8 Likes

PMD2 Don’t Ever Forget
Ever wanted to bawl your eyes out on a hack? Well now you can! Here’s how it sounds like in game.

Here’s the Stitch to the sound file.

5 Likes

I wish I had something to show you guys, but this is all I can prove

2 Likes

Best thing I’ve heard all day. I thank you for this.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

POKEMON FRLG - BATTLE! VS CHAMPION

I figured I’d give a shot at one of the most memorable final boss themes.

Here’s the Lanayru, and it will be added to the OP.

1 Like

RSE FRONTIER BRAIN MUSIC
Been a while since I contributed anything here, but better late than never.

Here’s how it sounds like.

Here’s the Noland for those interested.

5 Likes

Literally just Joshua’s hat as a standalone.
Hat

And look who's running after it.

Baldshua
(Yes I needed to add blinking frames to it.)

5 Likes

Alright Ready for FE REPO MAIN!

2 Likes

3H INSPIRED AS CALCULATION

I finally delved into the world of C, and it made this so much easier to make. Thank you Vesly and Dragz for helping me out there.

In 3H, AS (Attack Speed) is calculated by subtracting your speed by the weight of the weapon, buffered by 1 point for every 5 points of strength a unit has.

Formula In Question

Speed-((WeaponWeight-(Str/5))Can’t be lower than 0)

This wouldn’t work very well for GBAFE, so I decided to make some tweaks to it. I made sure that I added the strength part to the constitution.

Now the formula looks like this.

Speed-((WeaponWeight-(Constitution+(Str/4))Can’t be lower than 0)

To show how this changes things, I’ll show this example.
Vanilla
Assuming the vanilla formula for AS, base!Eirika gets weighed down by 5 from a Steel Sword. It gets to the point that she can no longer double this 1AS fighter.

Modified
When applying the 3H inspired version of the AS formula, the very same Eirika has another point of AS to work with, thanks to her 4 base strength. Now she can double the same fighter with the same weapon!

For those that are keen on wording, you would be correct in assuming that I did make a more “faithful” version of the 3H AS formula, which will be included in the Harth. Here’s the Harth, and this post will be added to the OP.

11 Likes

Hello, I’m trying to use this and can’t understand how to use it with FEBuilder. May I have to use the option “install with EA” but which file should I use? And how can I call this with the command “Call ASM”?

P.S.

The video is inaccessible

You should be able to install it with “Install with EA” and follow the setup outlined in the image to make the event work.

I tried on my own but didn’t work, I tried BindingBladeCheckModded.txt and EventFile.txt, and with both files, I got an error.

With BindingBladeCheckModded.txt was:

Finished.
1 errors encountered:
File BindingBladeCheckModded.txt, Line 3, Column 14: Didn't reach end, currently at Comma(,)

No data written to output.

And EventFile.txt

Finished.
1 errors encountered:
File EventFile.txt, Line 2, Column 5: Didn't reach end, currently at IntegerLiteral($0xFREESPACE)

No data written to output.

I think i know what the problem is. I forgot to define the freespace was in the event file. I used 0xBA3F60. Just put the address of the freespace you want to you in the event file, and it should work.

2 Likes

Ewan as an adult
Ewan (Adult)
When looking through the repo, I noticed that Ewan didn’t have a version of him as an adult, so I threw something together with Saleh and Beta!Forde’s mugs. Also while I’m a bit late on April fools, I’m posting this the week of, so here’s a rickroll for you to click on.

6 Likes

part of me was expecting a different Rick Astley song rather than The Classic but you got me with that one

1 Like