Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Class: Myrmidon

Stats: 23 HP, 7 Strength, (2 Magic if you include Strength and Magic split) 10 Skill, 12 Speed, 4 Luck, 5 Defense and 2 Resistance

Personal skill (if it is a thing): Alert Stance+

Growths:
High HP
High Strength
(Low Magic)
Very high Skill
Very high Speed
Low Luck
Mid Defense
Very low Resistance

Name: Max

Description: A lone swordsman and former Mercenary who is wandering the world to find a purpose. He’s quiet, yet has a kind heart.

Backstory: A former mercenary, who was once a mercenary duo with a friend. However, his friend died one day in a battle, which led him to quit his mercenary life to be a Swordsman wandering the world, protecting villages from Bandit attacks and other threats. While his friends death scarred him badly, he’s still kind, but has trouble making friends due to being socially inept.

3 Likes

y-you broke the cycle…

2 Likes

at this point me and anyone else who breaks the cycle should just be the minor enemy team you fight for like the first 5 chapters until the real villains show up

5 Likes

Fine for me, still, we need a Lord.

1 Like

Who would make a better lord than @LeonNote themselves? After all, they are the one who started this thread in the first place, and therefore the one all these units are joining with and taking instructions from.

7 Likes

If I was a character… I would be a red and purple cavalry unit.
I know I know, a lot of thought in this one.
Kind of like Trec and Noah, the cavalier that appears mid game that you will never use.
Base stats:
I don’t know, I have no idea how late in the game I could be, or if I even get picked for the roster.
though I prefer a good speed, skill and resistance stat.

Growths:
I will have a very mediocre attack, hp and skill stats
good resistance and speed and stupid high magic (if there is a magic/str split)
and bad luck and defense.

Skills:
Adept
Rally Res
Mirror stance
Tomefaire (even though I cannot use tomes)
Arcane Blade

Portrait:
I have a lot of Erk splices on my main FEU thread with all of my FE7 Erked characters. Though if you need one for a cavalier:
Kerk (4) Lowerk Serk (2) MErkus
Let me know which portrait you like so I can recolor it.

Also, you guys saying there is a cycle, I don’t see it at all. Maybe you guys are imagining things.

thread spontaneously became “person above you picks your character” and you place your ideas for making that character, afterwards asking someone to fill in the role of another char, pretty fun

5 Likes

Well no one gave me a role, so I found a loophole in the idea I guess?
Well if we are continuing this, next person is the starting Pegasus knight (Shanna, Florina, Vanessa) archetype.

Also, seems like we are doing votes for lord, I vote Klokinator senpai.

we got through seven replies before anyone decided not to read the comments before replying, HOW!?

4 Likes

Its all Zmr fault, but i just thought it would be fun to keep it up.
Anyways i vote LeonNote for the Lord Role too.

4 Likes

So, my character would be a mounted unit, that’s for sure.
But, of course, he is no normal cavalier, instead his class can use all of the close range weapons - lance, axe, sword. Originally, he is a more rough type, pretty scary looking because of the burning he recieved on the right side of his face, but is a talented leader.
He allies with a religious cult of dark priests, to gain the upper hand in the final battle.
He is no playable character, but an enemy you encounter.

Lorm
Liberator (advanced class)
Lv. 20

Charisma
Canto+
Dark Mantle (halves damage, nullifies skills)

Dark Scythe - Lorm’s trusted scythe which he once used for farming work on the fields of his long-gone village, enhanced by artificial dark magic. (Lance, Prf., Might:20, Hit:80, Crit: 10, Wgt: 12, + 10 Atk and Defense, Distant Counter , nullifies enemy’s Def. when fighting a magic user)

Sword: A
Lances: S
Axe: A

HP: 60
Atk: 30
Mag: 15
Skill: 25
Spd: 21
Luck: 20
Def: 30
Res: 20
Con: 20

IMG_20210410_112013

5 Likes

so thaaaaaaaat’s why you took so long to reply

I was thinking the same thing

I am Knight General Holton Cabal, well feared as the Blood Reaper. If you think I’m as half as nice as Lanmark, you’re sadly mistaken. He is a fighter, and I… I am a killer! Now scream! Scream before you die!

10 Likes

First off I want to thank everyone for taking the time out and interacting. I am truly blown away by how quickly this blew up. I loved how you all started a cycle (that was sadly broken lol) With all that being said after reading through all these amazing Characters I plan in the near future to gather everyone I can and put together a hack that involves everyone here today and others after.

I would also like to give my upmost appreciation for being chosen as the Lord of this tale.
I promise to lead us all probably into destruction. (Only hint I’m giving)

Now on my character.
Portrait Editor New Master File Alpha Build 0.5.1.gba_74@4A Lyon_010B8B10

Name: Leon Note

Class: Necromancer
Very high Mag And Spd
Low Hp Luck, Def and Con
Average Atk Res and Skill

Leon can summon Glass Mogals who have access to a long rang bolting like attack with medium damage that can inflict stone. However has the devil axe effect at times.
Base Stats
HP: 1
Atk: 0
Mag: 16
Skill: 6
Spd: 9
Luck: 0
Def: 0
Res: 0
Con: 20

4 Likes

fire emblem the last promise 2

I was thinking exactly the same, a dumb, quick hack based on this Thread would be so stupid and amazing…

3 Likes

I think that now that we have a lord to follow it’s my turn…

I’m Yvanker(Sorry for the name, but I was keeping it for an special chance…) A mid-game wyvern rider. I have rounded stats, but Res. and Spd. are my best, and Mag my worst. I can use Swords and Lances.

I have a prf that is effective against archers because I love destroying game balance.

About personality… Nothing to complex, just imagine what Ferdinand does to Edelgard in 3H, that’s what I do to the lord…

3 Likes

I guess I’m either a mage or a sage, depending on jointime.
Name me Ganix (not my actual name, but it is related in etymology)
I would have a Lilina-style statspread with superb mag and res but low everything else.

I’d probably be a late-game malig knight with high magic and speed, mediocre weapon ranks, good defense, okay/bad everything else.
Dark magic + wyvern = great class.

2 Likes