Tear Ring Saga Patching

I recently got my hands on a copy of Tearring Saga, and I made a Bin/Cue from it. I patch the translation with xdelta, and xdelta claims that patching was successful. Then when I try booting up the game, it’s still in Japanese. I tried downloading the patch both on Serenes and from Romhacking.net with the same results. So I’m wondering if anyone here has any experience patching TearringSaga and has run into similar issues. The Serenes topic for the translation looks dead. I’m kind of stumped here because usually if there was a patching issue with something, the game just won’t load.

Edit: I’ve resolved the issue. You need to have xdelta output the file as a .iso instead of a .bin. Maybe this will help if someone ever has that same issue.