Tale of Ternon - CANCELLED

Someone suggested posting what accessories are already implemented, as I forgot to do that. Here they are:

PrecisionRing: Gives +10 Hit.
MovRing: Gives +2 Mov.
Caduceus: gives +3 Mag, locks you out of 1 range with tomes.
Shield: Gives +2 Def; and -2 Skill.
Aegis Shield: Gives Shield bonuses, along with the Aegis Skill.
ExpShare: Makes every adjacent unit gain 10 exp after a fight.
1 Like

Itā€™s time for Kaga items.
Knight Ring: Grants Canto+ when equipped.
Pursuit Ring: Reduces doubling threshold to 1 AS.
Prayer Ring: May dodge a fatal attack. More likely at lower health. (Not like that watered down Miracle. For authentic FE4 formula: grant [(11 ā€“ HP) x 10]% avoid, effect wears off after one turn and unit must be healed back over 10 HP for it to take effect again. Alternatively FE5 formula: luck x3% chance.)
Magic Shield: Sets magical accuracy to 10%, regardless of what it would be otherwise.
Angel Ring: Makes all level ups give +2 to a stat instead of +1. Restores 5 HP a turn.

2 Likes

How about a variation on caduceus
Mana Gauntlets: gives +3 Re, locks you out of 2 range with tomes
(I just really like the idea of having that has a positive and negative but have it be something other than stats)
Joker Ring: Halves Hit, Guaranteed Crit.
Cart: Negates Rescue penalties, -2 Defense.

1 Like

Devil Charm: gives +15 to Attack and Skill, but also makes all of the users attacks have the devil effect
Almighty Shield: Grants +30 Defense, but inflicts -10 attack, -15 speed, and -5 res
Fake Wings: Allows user to fly, complete with arrow weakness(no mov change), but also inflicts -3 Atk/Spd
Royal Crown: Makes user a second lord (can seize, but if killed causes game over)
Sacred Charm: grants effectiveness against dark magic users and monsters, but inflicts -3 Atk

1 Like

Bandana or Sail- Grants infantry the ability to waterwalk

Need I say more?

(Water walking has some neat, under appreciated utility that deserves some time in the limelight, strategy-wise)

5 Likes

Just one item iā€™d suggest
Muggers/Thieves Glove- Allows user to steal items(and maybe weapons depending on the weapons weight and users con)

1 Like

Hunterā€™s Band: Grants effective damage against cavalry units
Vampireā€™s Fang: Heals 1/2 of damage inflicted by unit during battle
Mute Charm: Inflicts Silence while equipped (smart use is to avoid other status effects)
Deflect Shield: Halves damage taken and dealt at 2-range
Solitary Ring: Grants 20 hit/avoid, inflicts -20 hit/avoid on ally units within two spaces

1 Like

Is there a sothis like character or manakete characters

1 Like

We do not have a character only visible to one other character/living inside a characterā€™s subconscious, if thatā€™s what you meant by sothis-like character. I donā€™t think we have manakete characters either, although donā€™t quote me on that.

TeSQjsz

Is that a shapeshifter or a joke character?

Also what happened to Diana and who is Elle?

Hereā€™s a couple ideas I brainstormed.
~Transmute Stone: Weapons deal magic damage, but user has -8 Strength.
~Danger Oil: Weapons deal 30% more damage, but use up 3 durability per hit.
~Plated Armour: Gain +4 Defense, and a weakness to Armor-slaying weapons.
~Gilded Robe: Gain +7 Resistance, and a 2x weakness to Physical Weaponry (Swords, Lances, Axes, Bow).
~Travelerā€™s Charm: Prevents the unit from being stolen from.

3 Likes

This is coming along very nicely, congrats to the dev team for making it this far!

2 Likes

@anon98251803 your MIDIs need some heavy reworking dude

Good work everyone, though, this looks incredible and I canā€™t believe itā€™s actually happening

Which ones? I didnt do all of them.

Fodlan Winds

It was just a place holder; itā€™s since been replaced by Hand Combat from Skies of Arcadia.

possessed ragdoll

Immolation cloak: deals burn damage 1 tile away from the user, also causes to burn your nearby ally as well (at the 2nd turn, assuming at 1st turn they are sticking too much together) rescuing a unit with immolation cloak will also burn the rescuer, but if the unit with immolation cloak rescue someone, they wonā€™t recieve any damage

Titanā€™s belt: increase strength by N (maybe 10-15) but also decreases your avoid% and attack speed

Philosopher stone: (only for magic and staves users) increases magic and skill by N (10-15?) but when action (i.e. using staves or any forms of attack which uses magic) was done deals damage to the unit

Arcana shield: blocks 20% magic damage

Wretched Cuirass: gains def, reflects 10% physical damage to the attacker (if magic damage was dealt, no reflect will occur)

Angelā€™s wings: gain fly, recieves effective damage from bow, or any anti-flier weapon (for infantry only)

Eye of Medusa: gain the ability to petrify but recieve effective damage to weapon that deals effective damage to monsters

Hope some of my ideas will be useful to you. Looking forward for its release

2 Likes

Can we get shields that protect from effectiveness (i.e. Lampos Shield)

Do you plan to release accessory routines as patches?