T.H.R. (Telos's Hack Reviews)

Just a suggestion, maybe you should add the link to the review to the recent post as well as the OP.

Hmmm. Good idea!
I’ll start doing that from now on.

UPDATE!:
The Spoiler-filled version of the DLATMOL review is done, and you can find it here: Fire Emblem: Dark Lord and The Maiden of Light

1 Like

It’s telling me that I can’t access the file.

One moment. Try now. (It looks like I forgot to turn on Link sharing; sorry everybody!)

Check out my new project! You can find it here.

(Don’t worry, though, I don’t plan on it cutting into the time I set aside to work on playing stuff for the reviews… yet.).

Also, The Burdened Crown Review is being worked on, I promise. (It’s just taking more time than I thought, and college work is starting to pile on.).

3 Likes

Because it’s February, and love is in the air, I have an idea.
I found this hack that would be a short enough play (famous last words) to review as a Valentine’s Day Special.

What is this hack, you ask?

Well, it’s a surprise, but I’ll tell you this much: It’s a FE7 hack.

Yes, I have other projects, but I think, I think I can get done with it fast enough in time for Valentine’s Day.

What do you guys think?

Should I try and do it, or no?

EDIT: Poll will close in 24 hours.

• Yes, do it!
  • No, focus on prior commitments.

0 voters

#FE7LivesMatter

1 Like

It’s different dimensions ostian princess isn’t it

Poll is now closed, folks, and the results are in! I also want to thank you all for voting!

And since the majority of you guys all wanted me to do it, I will!

Expect the review to be up on Friday (my time), so stay tuned, folks!

Ladies and Gentlemen (and whatever else you may be that doesn’t fit either of those things), I give you…

The (first-ever) Valentine’s Day Review Special!

Note: Due to recent events, I made an edit to the review that you can find at the very bottom of it. This edit contains what I think is something VERY important for those seeking to play the hack, so I believe it’s worth a read.

2 Likes

The Burdened Crown Review is finally done! You can find it here.

Don’t worry, it’s spoiler-free.

Enjoy this Spoiler-Free review of Justice and Pride’s first book here.

Oh, and here, enjoy a joke ‘Starring’ section for J&P Book 1 as well (although it contains spoilers) here.

I’ll also be doing a poll to see if I should keep doing this or not for other hacks I review.

Should I keep doing this kind of bonus content?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Quick Update:
I added some new things that I plan on covering at some point into the mix of a new ‘What’s Planned’ Section that will contain info on what my plans are in terms of hacks I’m going to review.

(Though, uh, you may want to wait a bit for the changes to take effect.).

You should talk to NuthingDude about Duo Geno. This guy did an LTC on that thing and he still brings that shit up every single day

Excuse me, but where can I find this… NuthingDude? Is he on Discord?

He goes by Comrade Radd.

Thank you.

A new review has appeared!:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the review of Carcino’s Civil War (Warning: Contains Minor Gameplay Spoilers)!

2 Likes