Stop Naming Everything Knight

Because we have to chase him. Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he’s not a hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector… a Dark Man.

4 Likes

Why did you critique such a minor detail?
ohhh i see, THIS is whats wrong with the FE community!

This is also the community section aka expect nonsense because this is where it thrives.
Also silent knight

8 Likes

OP:

OCA Final 1-37

21 Likes

This is how I imagine myself. The dark and edgy hero, embattled against a horde of norms who don’t know what is best for them. I feel I am doing a public good.

Fire Emblem: Knight of Knights

1 Like

This is the dumbest thread since The Under.

Good job, it was no easy feat.

11 Likes

unlimited knight works fate/stay knight

But in all seriousness sure the knight thing gets stale sometimes

Wow. Just wow. You can’t treat an FE veteran this way. I’ve been playing fe since 2004. Like show some respect :upside_down_face:

You know what? That’s it.

Unknights your army

7 Likes

As a knight I take personal offense to this demand.

16 Likes

MageGuy404

MageMan404

MegaMan404

MEGAMAN MEGAMAN, THOSE PLATFORMS FALL WHEN YOU-

This:

But yes, you’re clearly the victim here. Demanding respect without giving any, that’ll get you far.

1 Like

obvious troll but whatever I wanted to post this joke

6 Likes

I don’t get how I am the villain here all I wanted was to improve the game for everyone :frowning:

I think the creator of the project or the creation team should decide the names of the classes. If you don’t like those names, then that is fine. If you wish to talk about the class names that you don’t like, then that is also fine. Every creator of a project likes getting well constructed feedback and use that feedback to improver their project. If there is something you would like to tell the creators, then be sure to do that!

However, I don’t think this is the way to tell these people that they need to stop using knight class names. Rather than throwing a community post out there, it would be better to contact the hackers/modders individually that you wish to give feedback to.

I also think that we should start rounding off this thread, because It starts becoming a bit grim in this thread.

This not the the kind of energy people are gonna respond well to, even if in your eyes you’re just trying to help. You’re not showing much respect here, and so other users of this forum aren’t gonna show you much. At the bare minimum you could’ve put forward an example of names to use other than knight, but you didn’t. You just went “do better”.

1 Like

Are you going to reprimand the people that came in here posting memes even though this is a serious thread???

Knights are cool, that is the biggest counterargument.

3 Likes

I’m only saying that this is not the way you should voice your criticism. Threads like this are not a good way of showing your dissatisfaction with class names that have “knight” in them.