[SRPG Studio] Dracoseal - Aether Knights & the Legion of Hell version 0.48

Can you provide me with a screenshot or the error log from the game’s folder? I’ve just run a test on 3 different computers and found nothing so far.

That is certainly weird, but here are my suggestions:

1. Check the game’s folder and look for the “Error.txt”. There should be one if the crash is caused by the game itself. Post it here so I can actually diagnose it.
  2. Go to the title screen > config> set real battle to OFF. See if turning off the battle animation will fix it.
  3. Redownload the file. The crash may be caused by a corrupted file or two.
  4. Run the game as administrator.

game [7.1 32] [2020/07/27 19:56:08] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/07/29 15:02:35] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/07/30 16:27:00] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/07/31 13:34:57] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/07/31 20:31:41] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/08/02 16:05:55] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/08/02 16:07:06] c0000005
game [7.1 32] [2020/08/02 16:08:30] c0000005

Yep, that’s an Access Violation error. Unfortunately, I really don’t know how it happens as it is out of my knowledge. Here are some more solutions you can try if you have already tried all the suggestions I posted above and the error persisted.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

@GodSejeong97 will there be any manaketes also how are the updates?

There will be NPC manaketes, but not playable ones unfortunately.

Currently busy doing the crit animations for the player units while slowly making progress with the chapters, so expect the next update to be somewhere during winter…fitting since the new chapters will be set in the land of snow, Evora.

I made a compilation of the custom critical animations for Dracoseal, which will be included in the next update-- coming this Winter!

7 Likes

Made another compilation of the critical/finisher animations! This will be the last one until I begin developing the 2nd generation part of the game. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Cool can’t wait for more updates
But please don’t lose hope you could be/are one of the only second gen fan-games anywhere in the entire FE Community
I’m rooting for you @GodSejeong97

1 Like

Hey, no worries. The only thing that can (temporarily) stop me from completing this one project is my thesis lol.

1 Like

Well, you see, I have to update once in a while. So, here’s a sneak peek on one of the many ways to die in the upcoming release.
https://youtu.be/ZtbNMkxCT-0

2 Likes

Hey hey, people.
So I tried an attempt on drawing several character designs recently…and here they are:

From left to right: Peter, Christine, Lionel, Thomas and Martha. The weapons are not my design, they’re from Fire Emblem.

By the way, I’m just one chapter away from releasing the winter update. Prepare for dragons, demons, defense, difficulty spikes, and the third legendary weapon!

8 Likes

can’t wait for this and I love the art @GodSejeong97

Obligatory Christmas mini-post/update. Here are Padorus of Christine and Lionel.

1 Like

A small update; currently event building and playtesting chapter 16.
Progress has been slow recently thanks to certain gacha game that features Shy Freyja, Wind Xane and Yellow Byleth, but hey, here’s something to compensate for that.
Also, I decided to put a difficulty warning on this page since Dracoseal is purposefully not made for those who has yet to taste Thracia, Radiant Dawn or Conquest.

2 Likes

A preview of one of the maps that will be included in the next update, which is just around the corner. It’s an elaborate and complex defense map that will push one’s wit and ability to adept as the map will also adept to how you play.

This is the Magical Kingdom of Evora, the land of tundra and mages. Despite being one of the more formidable kingdoms on Divinus, they’ll soon meet a similar fate to Aston. It is up to the combined forces of the new King of Aston Lionel, the Princess of Martin Johanna and the Princess of Evora Prisca to defend the kingdom’s capital from a demonic onslaught.

2 Likes

When is the next update?

Should be done by the end of February…if there are not many distractions (FEH, Genshin, playing other SRPG Studio games or me refining the defense chapter I posted above and some older chapters).

Dracoseal is a project I personally refer to as a tribute to Kaga and a way for me to learn his game design style, so I want it to be perfect on every update, which means sometimes it’ll take longer than expected for the next ones :sweat_smile:

A report for the next update:
If I somehow can’t finish the map I’m working on right now by the end of February, I’ll release an update excluding that particular map. It will provide new 3 maps and some revamped chapters & support convos nonetheless.

Update: I’ve managed to complete the defense chapter and is currently playtesting the entire demo. The new demo will come out this week!