Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

Umm…
I wonder what causes truck bugs.

Maybe there was an issue while importing.

1 Like

I see ! That’s possible.

I think I know, there seems to be some garbage data in the Febuilder skill systems updating, or it might be my bad or my importing. But as Far as I see it is independent of your code

1 Like

As you say, FE Builder may have overwritten it with different data.

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: COVID-19 discussion

Ah, my device is sick, so I stop making animations. Nagulfal and Graipnir for FE7 are under making but I’ll postpone it.

1 Like

I’ve split conversation about the world health crisis into another thread.

1 Like

Understood

1 Like

sorry. understood.
For now, I’ve safely created the deleted, dangerous URL again, so it may not be necessary, but I will attach the Spell Animation here later just in case.

1 Like

My video is not smooth in quality or movement.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
For now,
This may be the last.
8 Likes

Damn! They are looking great!

1 Like

Fantastic! I really appreciate all your effort in making these animations and releasing them here.

I have one question though. It may be related to how FEBuilder handles animations, but Idunn’s tail seems to get cut whenever I test it in the game.

In your video it seems to be working without problems.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

1 Like

Have you imported and re-extracted the idun animation? If you import and extract it again, it will be extracted with the tail cut off, so please replace it with this attached image and try importing again.
Claw & Tail_008
Claw & Tail_009
Claw & Tail_010
Claw & Tail_011
Claw & Tail_012
Download these images. Then replace the bug image with this and import it back into febuilder. That should solve the problem.

1 Like

When importing this animation again, replace them with images without those bugs before importing.
Sorry for the complexity. If you do not understand my text, please tell me. In that case, I will try the translation again.

Edit : By the way, the first performance of the bosses uses the febuilder = makeover patch. If you like, please try.
In that case, please refer to this ups in the folder here. ↓↓↓

Edit 2 : The performance with a black background uses a battle conversation event.
There is an event txt in this folder, just import it and you’re done. Please try if you like. ↓↓↓

1 Like

Nice to meet you!
I am SHYUTERz brother.
On the loss of the tail of idung.
To fix this problem, I will fix it with my own making tool. Then, when extracted with FEditor, I share to you.

HIROTO wait !!
Sorry…
I don’t know if it will succeed. My animation tools are very unstable. So don’t expect that.

Corrected↑

3 Likes

HIROTO completed it overnight.
Modification of Ereshkigal and addition of Naglfal and Gleipnir.
I thank HIROTO.♪(о ̄▽ ̄)/サンキュ-
(Gleipnir took about two hours and Naglfal took four hours.)

Next I will make ivalde,
FE7 Excalibur and fe8 Excalibur.

6 Likes

You’re a god Shyuter ! thanks for the hard work.

1 Like