So what do you think of FE: 3 Houses

Yeah because someone too lazy to Gg-sama.

I think its a hybrid class between combat and support class, usually promoting from non combatant Cleric/Priest/Troubadour class and gained a physical based defensive arms. In Awakening, they use axe and staves as well as prioritizing higher growth/bonus on def and resistance and lower caps on magic and skill. In Fates, there are similar classes with the name of Priestess and Great Master. Priestess wields bow and staves while Great Master wields spear and staves.

In 3H, they are an insult, especially the female one!
Here are why:

1. I think this was supposed to be another Male only class and they changed their mind during the last minute and forget some details. To unlock this class, you need to have proficiency in Brawl (B+) and Faith (C+). The problem is, females doesn’t have any intermediate class that can use Brawl (Brawler is male only). So you need to stuck at Fighter until you get B+ in Brawl then you change into Faith based class to unlock Priest as the other pre requisite.
  2. I don’t think any of the character has innate proficiency in both Brawl and Faith. The only one with the closest characteristic statistically wise, is Catherine as she has proficiency in Brawl and neutral in Faith, so she is the easiest candidate to build for War Cleric route.
  3. The most insulting part is, their magic usage limit is only half of the normal magic user has. If you think of making any character with innate Faith proficiency, then you should reconsider it very well, especially on someone with useful utility spells like Warp/Rescue or “rare” support spells such as Fortify and Psychic. So basically, War Cleric/War Monk from 3H is basically a combat unit with a small healing capability attached, nothing more. I think most people said this 3H version is even worse than the Holy Knight class.

Friendly advice, don’t use character that has great Faith spell list for War Cleric/War Monk. You can only use it at half rate of the normal rate.

I find it interesting how no one realized my Warmonk comment was a tie-in to my joke about not playing any FE past awakening (because I disliked it so much).

Enjoyed Story and Supports. Absolutely hated everything else about the game, I just prefer traditional FE.