Slightly Delayed Intro

So I procrastinated on making this until after posting a couple of times in the Tactile thread, but my excuse is that I had important questions.

So, hi, I guess. I go by many names, including Jesse, Jester, or just Jes, if you would rather. I’ve also used the name Rethel (with or without some numbers on the end) on other sites at times, so that or the shorter “Reth” are also names I will respond to. (I’ve got stories for all the names I’ve used, but I won’t bore you with too many details.) You’ll find that procrastination like the aforementioned is common with me, regrettably. It’s a pet flaw of mine. But the plus to it is, I’m typically laid back and not stressed too much.

Most times, I try to keep out of the way, keep my voice down and my nose in my own projects, whatever that may be at the time (I bounce around a lot, but have been getting more focused as of late).

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what kinds of fan projects we’ve got lurking around this site. Looks like I’ve got a lot of poking around to do.

5 Likes

Welcome to FEUniverse! :smiley:
Good luck with poking around!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.