Skill Systems 10/22/19 Causing Issues

Im working with FE8 in FEBuilder. I’ve been working with it since May or so. I’ve been updating Skill Systems as updates come out, but I can’t seem to update to the newest version from the 7/8/19 version. When I do update, level ups cause the game to reset and damage calculations dont use strength or magic. I think this in part because the rom has the Limit Weapon Rank Display patch which seems to be incompatible with the new update. Unfortunately, uninstalling it also removes the Melee and Magic fix, and reinstalling the fix reinstalls the Limit Weapon Rank Display patch. Is this something I can fix, or should I cease to update Skill Systems?

Just don’t use the Limit Weapon Rank Display, the Melee and Magic fix still work with the newest Skill System patch

If I’m not mistaken without the fix you cannot implement mixed units.

The fix will still work with the latest skill system. The problem is with the Limit Weapon Rank Display that is the problem patch, you can use the Melee and magic fix by itself with the latest skill patch

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. The issue with that is when I uninstall the Limit Weapon Rank Display patch it also removes The Melee and Magic Fix. Then when I try to reinstall the Melee and Magic Fix, it reinstalls the Limit Weapon Rank Display patch. For whatever reason I cannot only use one; I am stuck with both.

Additionally, I believe the bug causing the game to crash on level ups is unrelated, though I could be wrong.

UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/145137778710151168/653632779468144641/Fire_Emblem_-_The_Sacred_Stones.PATCH.20191210011234.7z

This is because 0x73DC4 is different from the default value.

This is because some strange data is written.
I don’t know why, but it seems to be incompatible with the new SkillSystems.

Since “Limit Weapon Rank Display” is not compatible with SkillSystems, “Melee And Magic Menu Fix” and “Display All 8 Weapon Ranks” were installed instead.
If there is a problem, please uninstall it.

It seems to be working for a while, but please check the operation.
If there is a problem, please send report7z again.

@7743 I’ve tested up to Chapter 1 and I found that seize objectives no longer work for any reason. I’ve not changed anything from before.

“Change to have multiple units that can be seize” Patch was broken, so I reinstalled it.

UPS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/654230503825604618/Fire_Emblem_-_The_Sacred_Stones.PATCH.20191211165501.7z