Shouzou Kaga Announces SRPG Studio Indie Game

The battle sprites are in the ‘motion’ folder.

Ah, I knew I missed something. Thanks.

Man, the dragon sprite looks so scrunched together lol

Yeah, in fact many people will feel confused about it. It is obvious that doujin game cannot offend anyone’s copyright and can be sold normally. Comiket and Touhou project are the typical examples which help to understand the concept. PS: While the word “Doujinshi” usually refers to some R18 fan mangas, haha.

It can be extracted without any special tool, even Windows 7 works. The program is called explorer.exe in Windows 7.

That’s odd, when I downloaded it, it wasn’t a .zip, it was just… odd. But 7zip worked in extracting it. (though all the filenames are gibberish lol)

All filenames display normally on my Japanese version of Windows 7. As for the .zip problem, I will check it again.

Oh, yeah, I figured that it was an issue with the OS language with gibberish, not a big deal, I just scrolled through the images in Photo viewer to get a quick look at everything.

Oh, my fault. The filenames can display normally if extracted by winrar in jp OS, but cannot if extracted by explorer.exe. In fact, I installed the SRPG Studio on my jp OS but after extracting those files for you, I returned to my cn OS and compressed it by Simplified Chinese version of winrar. The reason why it can be recognised normally by the Japanese version of winrar may be a trick of the software called winrar itself. I have solved the problem by conpressing it again in jp OS and will reupload it. Thanks for reminding me. Fixed now.

the translation of all the document is a great labor…

2 Likes

somebody could change the battle scene
http://gyazo.com/30b8d7160bc9790348a1e6d781928ce3