Shep's Sprite Request Work Shop ~CLOSED~

Hello peoples,

Some may know me, as Errant, Shep, or the ErrantShepherd… I do a lot of things. But what has brought me back time and time again to the FE community was the art.

I love sprites and pixel art. But I am a little rusty, a little out of practice… so I am doing something I have not done for ages… I am taking sprite requests.

I will likely only take on three requests at a time. Just know I am a very busy individual, and no request is ever guaranteed.

Be specific, keep it simple… I will ask questions and reply to a request if interested, or I need clarification.

My specialities
-design
-battle sprite stills
-mugs
-fixes/tweaks
-I do fully custom/scratch of smaller sizes easily, mugs still better doing splices on top of custom work.

~shop’s closed atm~

Well consider me your first customer then. I actually have two requests.
I would like a nude portrait of this:

Feel free to move the portrait up a few pixels if you think it makes it look better/adds more detail.
Then, with this portrait,

I was wondering if you could make her look a few years older.

Mine would be a fixing request:

I made this mug last year and I’m not really satisfied how the ear turned out, but weren’t able to fix it. Of course if you spot any other error within it, take your freedom to fix it as well. Take your time with it, as it is not really urgent.

Seriously tho?

U̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶?̶

Not “mad” per se, just somewhat disappointed that someone posts an open sprite request topic and first request is for nudes. RIP FEU.

6 Likes

I appears I need to further clarify, that requests will need to remain SFW. If that is fine, then I will take on the request.

1 Like

That makes sense. If that is the case, then I change my request to my second request, and the first one may be ignored.

To be honest, I thought he wanted a nude base sprite for spriting purposes.

Guess it was for spanking purposes instead.

I was going to use it for some comedy, but okay. Clean comedy. Nothing dirty, eh?
Anyway, I mean, if he does not want to make it, then what good would it do me to force someone to do something they do not want to do? Maybe I sound evil, maybe I sound perverted, maybe I just sound plain dumb, but it was just a simple request, yes?

̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶t̶h̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶o̶n̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶G̶o̶ ̶a̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶

Anyways. Shall we move on?

Request accepted… making that two requests taken on. I still have one slot left.

Can i Take that slot? Could you make FE7 Sain a Girl?? i tried it, but it does not look good.

Hmmmh, yo man!
I was wondering if you were still working on the Spellfencer animation we were talking about 2 years ago… x)

Sorry Marlon, slot is gonna go to AlfredKamon. As his request is one I have been meaning to do for a while. But you will get a slot once I finish one of these up.

(Come on discord once in a while Alfred, miss ya! :D)

3 Likes

Thank you bud :slight_smile:

Life is done kicking my ass for now it seems, back to hobbies.

I’m working on my own project at the moment though, so consider requests closed currently.

I would still like to finish previous requests if still desired, but as it’s been quite some time please let me know if you had a request I agreed to earlier that you would still like my assistance with.

8 Likes