Shadow Enemy Palettes

Hello. Are you making a rom hack of FE 8? Does your endgame involve inhuman enemies, but you don’t want to fill the enemy ranks with a bunch of foes that go down in 1 hit with a legendary weapon? Is variety what you’re after? Or maybe you just want to spice up your human enemies?

Either way, I’ve created a bunch of palettes for shadowy versions of human classes! I’m using them for my own FE 8 Reverse Recruitment hack, but I’ll upload them here as a F2U resource! You don’t have to credit me for these, either.

Fair warning, however, These palettes edit the skin tone and the color of the slash effect in ways not normally intended, so they may look janky in some areas. As well, not all animations and genders of classes, or even all vanilla FE 8 animations, are included in this package. Which animation each palette belongs to will be marked by who is credited in the filename. The filename credits who created the animation in the first place, not who made the palette.

6 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MSAhTzfvs4IXsltRlv39RHdXL-nibcF3?usp=sharing

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

6 Likes