SALVAGED Colosseum - Utility Hack

Hey, everyone. Sorry for the lack of SALVAGED-related updates this past year. Hopefully we’ll have some animations to show soon! In the meanwhile, here’s a small hack I’ve made on the side to help me with testing. It was so far used to test Salvaged Merc and Cav 2.0. I originally made it for private use, and I’m not really sure whether the community would appreciate this further than the novelty of it, so consider this more of a pitch than an announcement.
SALVAGED Colosseum.emulator
How does this help with animation testing? Firstly, the arena includes almost all classes (or, as many as I could fit, and excluding monsters), in order to test how animations interact (pierce frames, spacing), and secondly, weapons rigged to hit, miss, or crit.

And lastly, a preloaded supply with probably every weapon you’d need.
supply
So let me know what you think! Anything else I could add that would help in testing animations?

26 Likes

The first two photos are somehow not shown on the post but show if click on the link. Just want to say that

Well that explains the clicks. Fwiw, replaced them with attachments. Seems to be some issue embedding puush images.

To be honest, in 2020, I do not recommend using puush or Gyazo. Upgrade to ShareX. It uses Imgur as its uploader. Puush images disappear after a few months, and Gyazo images within 6 or so (unless viewed X amount of times in that period, in which case the counter resets) while Imgur doesn’t.

ShareX is way better in every way. It replaces all of their functionality and does it way better. I used to use Puush and Gyazo, now I just use ShareX.

3 Likes

wait a second…

Is that a cavalier with a bow in the title screen? :eyes:

2 Likes

DOUBLEPOST BUT HOLY SHIT I DIDNT SEE BOW SALVCAV IN THE SCREENSHOTS

HOLY SHIT I AM HYPED

lets fucking gooooooooooooooooooo