Rohan's Sprites!

Hello People of FEU!
My name is Rohan.
And I am a spriter and has been since I was a wee lad on my old PC using paint.
But unfortunately my PC recently broke down.
So I kinda let go of my passion for a while until I found a spriting app on mobile!
So for now here’s some of my crap recolors and edits!!

IMG_20200718_104052|357x500

I would like to clarify that everything I make in this thread is F2U and F2E unless I specify otherwise.
Credit not necessary just tell me when you do plan on using/editing them.
If you’re interested on animating these feel free to do so.

This image will be edited when I have more stills to show

14 Likes

Never save FEGBA sprites as .jpeg files. The compression ruins them. Try using .png files instead; those actually save the image in an editable form properly.

5 Likes

Nice sprites dude rock on!!

3 Likes

Thanks man but that’s probably because I screen capped instead of saving the sprites dumb dumb me but thanks

2 Likes

Welp I’ve been gone from the internet for about 3? 5? Days I think? Idk quarantine making everyday feel the same but during my absence I had a little fun…!
Accurate Boss Sprites|500x500
Here are some more accurate boss sprites from Fe8!
I’ve always been annoyed that the sprites looked nothing like the art.
P.S. don’t mind the Astolfo Paladin there

2 Likes

Umm does anyone know how to make the picture show instead of having to download it instead?

1 Like

Hello everyone! I bring good news! My PC has been fixed!
Unfortunately none of my old sprites were saved. (RIP)
But this is a dawn of a new era for me now, I am no longer limited by my phone and is now set loose to bring forth more ugly sprites with Usenti!

Here’s the first ever sprite I worked on Usenti.
soldier repose
The chestplate and helmet come from the soldier animation Alusq made.

Im also currently working on this
heavy cav ssososo
Its supposed to be some sort of “Heavy Cavalier”, its based off the Kent animation Greentea and RobertFPY made. Its still a WIP currently but I hope to finish it soon or in a few days.

That will be all for now and thanks for checking out my god awful thread!

13 Likes

good stuff

2 Likes

Who are you? Why are yoy in my thread?
Jkjkjk
Ily sm af frfr of nc

1 Like

The Heavy Cav is here!

Heavy_Cav_Finished

It wouldn’t have looked this good without the help of Obsidian and Two!

I also would like to clarify that everything I make in this thread is F2U and F2E unless I specify otherwise.
Credit not necessary just tell me when you do plan on using/editing them.
If you’re interested on animating these feel free to do so.

13 Likes

They.

unknown

Lineup of all the stills I have made (and working on) these past few days, well the ones I am proud of at least.
Class names from left to right; Hermit, Rook, Pilgrim, Magus, Goliath/Juggernaut and Partisan.

These would not have looked good if it weren’t for the amazing spriters who have helped me on them.
So thank you very much.
That’s all I guess.

19 Likes

so much awesome

1 Like

Oh cool, I didn’t know you had this page until now

1 Like

New stills! (technically the first one isn’t new but its newly published I guess)

The last still on the right is an edit of the Salvaged Cav that me and my friend @dini made together with the help of others.
That will be all for now!

12 Likes

Did I just see a duck?

Whenever duck critical:
Don’t duck with me

4 Likes

Looking awesome I really like the Shadow-Dragon/Power-Ranger like Cavaliers and that goose QwQ

1 Like

These look fantastic. The flag bearing cavalier seems like an interesting unit to use and I wonder what it can do with other weapons like a lance. The guy with a goose seem pretty cool for a class as well. The giant shield is a great addition to the knight sprite. Great sprites all around.

1 Like