Requesting Portrait commissions and edits for a handful of characters

Hi, I have a request for a couple of portraits of some characters I designed for my romhack. As well as edits for a few already made portraits that I commissioned before.

As seen above, these are concept art of some characters I plan to use in my romhack and I plan to cast a wide net in case some portrait artists have preferences for specific types of characters over others. So you are free to choose which character you’d like to sprite over and another, I don’t mind. Other than that, below are already made portraits that I just want minor edits on.

Portrait samples

Both female characters have been previously commissioned by me, thanks to a wonderful sprite artist who I very much respect, he told me he has a weakness in custom clothing haha. (With his permission) I only request for minor changes on the attire, I would only DM the full sprite sheet of the portraits if anyone is interested to help (With compensation. Don’t worry). For the girl on the left, I just want to change the armored collar to something shorter and more of a fur-like material. The girl on the right, I just want to change the shoulder pads to be more detailed.

If anyone is interested, please post samples of your previous works and your set pricing. My discord is Beno#8451 if you want to message me privately.

Thank you for reading, and I am looking forward to your replies.