Requesting Mugshot Commission

Good evening or morning. I’m looking for people who do GBA mugshot commissions, as I am wanting a specific character or two done. I’ll be honest I don’t know how much people normally pay for these things so send me a direct message with your commission information if you would be so kind. Thank you so much everyone.

Funny seeing you here too :0 for some reason I had a feeling it was you when I saw the Asaello pfp.

Anyways, while it’s good to see you here, I’d… recommend against your first impression being a “can someone make my mugs” post.

I’m no artist myself, but if you could provide more details as to what kind of mug you want and/or what you intend to use it for, you might be able to garner a little more success. Being transparent and showing that you intend to put their work to a good use is likely to draw others to want to help you.

2 Likes

bobby I am so damn sorry for all of this misconception I will look into deleting this post

also I liked your clement hack

Don’t worry too much about it. I’m curious as to what you’d like to accomplish nonetheless, though.

Alternatively, you could also poke around the site and look for a free-to-use mug that fulfills whatever you need. If you absolutely can’t find what you want from the f2u database, you could look for an artist’s showcase thread. If their pages say they do commissions, you could send them a PM or reply to their thread or something like that

aww ty <3

He specifically asked for someone who is taking commissions meaning he’s already planning and willing to give the artist some sort of payment for their work that’s not just exposure coin, had he simply said “Hi, I want (x) can someone make it for me?” then that’d be bad

As for the actual request, I’m backed up with stuff so I won’t be taking it, but I’ve sent this post to others who do take commissions so hopefully you’ll get someone soon

7 Likes

I am very grateful for all of this.

1 Like

@Glacoe do some work

1 Like