[COMPLETE][FE8][Completed, 26 Chapters and a Mini Route Split] Touhou Emblem ~ Not The Reskin!

checked over my eventing, things should work out correctly if you’re on the latest patch, although you might wanna restart ch 21 if you can. if not then, ig you’re stuck on buddhist route, which isn’t that bad, you’re only off one unit.

It was with the previous patch, I’ll retry and report back when I finished it again. Also Okuu animations doesn’t work properly, it keeps getting overtaken by myrr’s original animation.

i’ll address the okuu animations in a future patch as it doesn’t seem to affect gameplay for now, since i don’t feel like making people download another patch right after i just uploaded one

Ok, it works now, neat.

1 Like

So this is probly not intentional lol, I suggest giving Yukari that skill that makes people not able to steal stuff from her, I think it’s called “Watchful stance” or something.

probs

Ok so uhh, Rumia just disappear after i fulfill her recruitment requirements, and then some reinforcements shows up, also those stairs are like painful for the horse bois.

Rumia worked for me, might be an emulator issue. Reinforcements are intentional and so are the stairs

What emu do you use?

I use mGBA

I also use that, huh.

Weird. I’ll look into it, cause i tested rumia multiple times and it worked each time for me

I’ll try again and see what’s up

ok so it seems like if she joins during enemy phase, she just disappear, but if i get her during player phase, she joins

Weird, i’ll check out why that happens, then

Thank you very much Rye for sharing this amazing hack with us! Here I found Chen has two identical skills. Is this normal?

I forgot to mention this, but reisen’s Lunatic bow can’t double for some reason

So during the final map. after i attack yukari for the first time, the camera does the panning thing twice, not sure if it’s intentional or not.

Oh also horse units takes like 4 turns to walk up the stairs lol.

1 Like

That’s just something to do with how I formatted skills, it doesn’t affect gameplay, so don’t worry about it

Oh, that. Yeah, i’ll fix that.

Ok fine i’ll relent on the stairs, i’m reducing their movement cost for mounts