Pikmin's Stills

Pikmin is FEU’s Thanos. With a snap of his fingers, he can make posts disappear!

Except not really. Because they’re still there.

(Mod tools are a learning process.)

On topic, nice that so many are enjoying Pik’s sprites. I actually quite liked his latest stuff recreating Three House’s classes… I don’t see them posted here though? Just on discord I guess?

4 Likes

I think Pikmin doesn’t post them here yet because he saw them not finished yet.

I just haven’t been arsed to update the thread actually ahaha. The Dark Mage is basically done, though I’m a bit confused by you using plural there.

1 Like

Hey men this place is dead?

You can use 5 orbs to summon Pikmin back to us. Rate up forcus 8% now. :smile:

19 Likes

Man, I hate heroes, but I love this comment. Take my like.

4 Likes

Or you could pull him out of the ground, wherever he is.

1 Like

No, we need to wait for him to grow a flower first! Are you even paying attention to the situation we’re in?

(Also, I’m thinking I might want to try animating that Occultist still at some point. Not saying I necessarily will, but it’s a possibility eventually.)

Hello @Pikmin1211 someone progress?

6 Likes

This topic’s updates always make me smile :smiley:

1 Like

Is there an animation like this but with staff? Dark Knights are able to wield staves after all.

Yes there is. If you download the animation folder from the repo, it would come with a staff animation. Btw the staff animation was made by Pikmin1211

hello someone new progress?

8 Likes

Awfully greedy for someone whose making art just for fun. Like he can delete this whole post if he wanted to because someone is rude and greedy.

Lol chill, its an innocent question. He’s just excited to see what cool art is coming next, :grinning:

2 Likes

Dellhonne, dude.

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to use your imgs at the Fire Emblem Character Creator (I suppose you know about it), but when I download the Malig Knight image (for example, I tried downloading the rest and its the same problem), I quit the green background and resize each img to 96x96, but it looks like so blurred.
Is there another way to quit the green background to the png or something? Thx for answering, all your custom characters are great!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the palette fix on the Dragoon, the original color scheme was pretty terrible lol