Pikmin's Stills

i mean you do have some dope stills

You have serious skills dude

Interesting. Some good concepts, some needing some proportion fixes. The colors generally seem slightly off in terms of saturation and contrast… but color me intrigued.

2 Likes

Thanks shep! Yeah, some of these are a bit dated. I try to update any old ones before they get animated.

Hey @pikmin1211 what happen with the tellius warrior animation? and for faceless animation you can give one sword for more weapons

No update on Warrior yet, Fighter is probably getting done first. As for Faceless I’d want a punch before any weapons.

Ahh ok is very bad of the warrior but more bad is the faceless wiouth sword ok thanks for answer i can only wait for the warrior animation

Ahh i forgoth comment you the class card of war monk and thaumage are broken

I just fixed the Thaumaturge with the new release.
gba_185%40B9%20%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AF_F1143C
War Monk should be fine but here’s a reupload if not.

6 Likes

Thanks

Hey @Pikmin1211 what are you working and what is you next realease of animation?

1 Like

Hey @Pikmin1211 what happen no have nothing progress

Dellhonne animation take time, and sometimes real life takes priority, so could you not ask for progress in every single animation thread.

16 Likes

Pikmin is still on his lunchbreak. He’ll be done in a few decades, please be patient. This burrito is really good.

6 Likes

Hope he listens to you :man_facepalming:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I cannot wait for Delhonne’s masterful hack.

7 Likes

As long as there’s activity in my thread, might as well finally get around to updating it. I updated the following:

• Forrest Knight
  • Spartan
  • Adventurer
  • Thaumaturge
  • Neptune

And added new entries as well:

• Heavy Cavalier
  • Brute Knight
  • Fates Great Knight
  • Soldier 2.0
  • Villager
  • Puppeteer
  • Naoto Kurogane
  • Reigen Arataka
  • Squire
  • Jason Frudnick
  • Ryota
4 Likes

@pikmin1211 very cool new animations and upgrades

3 Likes

As long as my thread’s bumped I may as well take the time to say I’m not doing much in the way of spriting recently. Busy working on other aspects of my projects.

Your skills is too good it makes people’s posts flagged.

5 Likes