Oops! All Ardens

First I did Oops! All Amelias. Then I did Oops! All Rolfs. Now, Oops! All Ardens. I will try to complete both Generations of FE4 with everyone replaced by Arden, the lovable armor sword. Each unit gets Arden’s average stats at their join level, as well as Arden’s growth rates and class, and start promoted only if they would normally start promoted in FE4 (e.g. Sigurd, Quan, Brigid). But everyone keeps their original inventory due to how FE4 items work. Here is episode 1:

8 Likes

You’ve heard of Army of Verdane, but now we have Army of Ardane.

8 Likes

Does this mean Claud/Ced become Barons?

1 Like

I wish! But, they only become Generals.

Nice… now arden is in the front line all the time, as he wished. I saw on youtube a guy who killed Eldigan with Arden. I want to see it if possible, just to laugh at it.

2 Likes

So this series continued as a Let’s Play through the Prologue and Chapter 1, but by Chapter 2 I was hit with the realization this would not be great Let’s Play material, mostly because of Arden being Arden and the amount of backtracking that would need to be done. So I shifted the series into a different format: summary videos covering the run piece by piece. Here is the summary video for the Prologue and Chapter 1! The summary for Chapter 2 should be out in a few days.

I realize that this may be a bit against the point but I do think you could make a slightly more playable version by having each unpromoted Arden come as whichever Armor class matches the weapon type they join equipped with and having magic Ardens join as Barons

1 Like

That would have been a cool idea in hindsight, lol. I have a few ideas on how to spice up future runs in a similar manner though!

1 Like

So this is what the power of pursuit looks like.

1 Like