Obsidian's sprites

Hey, can i try to finish that Clarisse WIP?

1 Like

Sure, glhf

1 Like

Thanks for your permission, I occupied a mug of her for a PME with some friends. I don’t know if I really did a good job but… here it is.

Clarisse

I don’t do the whole body because I doubt I can achieve it haha. But at least here it is so that it can be inserted. Clarisse deserves more love <3

19 Likes

Just dropping some fun stuff here
Ike

34 Likes

FINALLY, a good Ike! This is badass! You gonna do a T1, T2, and a T3? Or just one of them?

1 Like

Just a tier 2 PoR Ike since Tsushima already made an epic tier 1 Ike (in the Derivative works section)

3 Likes

The heck? I’ve never seen those anims in the repo. I’ve actually never seen those anims, period. O_o

3 Likes

Just some fun stuff

Sailor Mars

27 Likes

Are you going to remake the Sailor Moon fighting game? The one with the stat leveling.

1 Like

I plan to just make a moveset for Mars and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe one for Venus, remaking a game sounds epic but that’s too big brained for me lul

6 Likes

Damn! That animation looks goooooooood!

1 Like

Just gonna drop the work I did for Dark Deity here since the game finally came out, I actually did 2 more animations but I won’t post those ones for a while for spoiler reasons kek
The first 3/4 were actually around the time I was still trying to gain confidence in my animations and in myself so they aren’t the greatest, but luckily the later ones did get better
Definitely check out DD if you have a chance, I owe alot to them helping me feel more comfortable with animating
Attack
Attack

Attack
Attack-export
Attack-export
Attack-export
Attack-export

51 Likes

GET THIS POOR PERSON SOME LEGS

Real talk, DD may be fairly mediocre but its art style is godly and on point. Excellent work from all the FEU regulars who contributed to character design and animations. They’re all top notch.

8 Likes

Oh, i cant believe you worked on that game, the anims. looks amazing!! good work obs.

1 Like

So you’re going to GBAify them, naturally? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tbh, I might do a GBA version of the Phantom, maybe maybe maybe

4 Likes

Doodlessssssssss

37 Likes

4 Likes

I did a thing

22 Likes

very cool thing

3 Likes