This thread ends in a week

8 Likes

5 Likes

The fact that Magvel is heavily French inspired and the first named guy you kill is Irish just does not sit right with me.

1 Like

F for the best thread on FEU

4 Likes

Did we just get trolled :skull:

7 Likes

Just the tiniest bit of tomfoolery.

5 Likes

This thread is insane, I like it

3 Likes

week.

5 Likes

3 ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

2 Likes

gongaga

6 Likes

This is a post.

1 Like

Thracia is mid

2 Likes

You, Devisian Knights. How much weight… How much of a person’s soul - a person’s death can you brush aside as if it were your broken blades? Will you ever be able to not look back from this day? The day that you decided to take that soul away from his life? Can you even withstand the spirit of a martyr? Do you feel no burden, no sin, no stain? Or have you already wiped your hands free of that martyr’s blood? …Faithless curs like you can never understand that sort of spirit. That willpower. Even I don’t… Heheh… But even now… That very spirit is passed onto me. It’s already wrapped around you like a snake capturing its prey… A toxin ready to loosen the mortal coil over that which you call your pathetic, weak soul. After all, small game like you will never know the meaning of that spirit… That power… That ether…! Kain, just for a moment… Let me understand fully… I’ll never get on your level… I’ll never have the desire to push on like you have… But I need that overwhelming aura you shared, even now. Kain… Just for a moment… I need your shining soul to guide the abyss of my heart! Even if it’s just for a moment… Grant me that power…!!

5 Likes

Time is ticking down.
have a cute Hugh

8 Likes

What would you do if you only had a week left to live? Would you squander the time you were given? Or would you make every second count?

Welcome to This thread ends in a week. In exactly 7 days without any posts this thread will be closed along with all of the oportunities for free shitposting.

This is your one chance to join us at the onset of our adventure. To be there from the beginning. To make every second count. Post now and relish what little time we have left or have the choice made for you as the thread closes forever. But remember… everything has an end. Even you.

Memento mori.

10 Likes

ludicrous speed go

2 Likes

Done @Shadowfire :eyes:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to post on this thread next year.

3 Likes

Don’t mean to self-promote, but have any of you considered joining the Altean army? Great place. You can meet great people there. Basically, what we do, is grab weapons, go to the enemy, attack, and most likely die in retaliation. I’ve never done it myself, but I hear it’s pretty fun. Hey, you might even be given an effective weapon and die with a purpose, how cool would that be? Anyway, I hope to see some of you. Join up soon!

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.