1 Like

~ Leonard

14 Likes

Angry Dorcas.

Pretty Dorcas.

5 Likes

frantically searches for something to update topic with

Uh…
Random stat screen background I did for Chair.

8 Likes

those look nice, I love purple, it’s dreamy

Absolutely amazing. Great work as always Nick :ok_hand:.

VisualBoyAdvance_2019-03-17_21-09-37

VisualBoyAdvance_2019-03-17_21-14-50

(Note to self, swap out that red for something not garbo)

Oof, the pretty detail on the separator effect below the portrait box got absolutely destroyed by presumably the quantization. Honestly, that shouldn’t be too difficult to sprite manually with color limitations in mind and keep it from looking the way it does…

Also, might I dare suggest moving it down so that it’s between the character’s name and their class instead of being blocked by being behind the character’s name? It would still accomplish the end result of splitting the two sections and it would mean that it stays visible to the viewer all of the time…

I agree that if I sat down and went over this as a spriter it could probably come out a lot better than pumping it out straight from photoshop, but I’m lazy.

I also liked the icon sitting behind the name and saw it more as that rather than a divider, though in that vein a possibility would be moving it lower and then putting another bar underneath where names go.

emulator-6

1 Like

*Your

3 Likes

…Fuck

2 Likes

Kristie when

It’s on the burner, just like I am 'cause it’s hot today.
emulator-8

4 Likes

Ris Ris2 Ris2 Ris2
Still bugs me so much, but I can’t quite put my finger on it…

Still bugs me…

3 Likes

tiny eyes perhaps

Face is very chubby, but that’s not a gripe about quality, merely something that may be bugging you.

Also the far shoulder is a smidge high, as well as oddly straight. Chest is also a bit high on that side. Otherwise, far right looks great. I love the original’s attire though.

Since Nick didn’t upload it himself, I’mma shill his work for him:

KristieMug

6 Likes

Felt weird posting things that weren’t made for my personal projects, but I suppose it can’t hurt to share some of what I’ve been doing…

image image image image

And these are a little bit older, but they’re amongst my favourites of work that I’ve done:
image image

Now for one of my own things:
Melanie

14 Likes

And these are a little bit older, but they’re amongst my favourites of work that I’ve done:
image image

are those the ice climbers
well played, nickt
well played

Man, Nana sure got… I actually don’t have a joke for once. They look too good for jokes.