New artist here :)

hey :slight_smile:
I’ve been playing a lot of hacks for some time now, and just wanted to introduce myself as an artist that can contribute to projects in need!

I am a professional ilustrator that have done some animations on pixel art!
you cand find them here Mongehan GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I just have no experience on rom hacking at all though haha

anyways thanks :slight_smile:

My instagram is “monge han” but it is mostly illustrations

cheers from brazil! Nice knowing more fire emblem fans

antevorta2
antevorta3
antevorta4

27 Likes

Looks like really cool stuff! I’m sure there’ll be plenty of projects in need of pixel art animations.

2 Likes

thanks man! I really hope to contribute, been a fire emblem fan since I was little. Actually the GBA animations really inspired my pixel-art work

2 Likes

Eya, its always nice to meet another FE fan, and your work looks really cool, i love it.

Hope you enjoy your stay here :]

1 Like

thx! :yellow_heart: nice meeting u and i am glad you like it!

yea the GBA ones are the best :yellow_heart: there is some amazing hack projects here!

Your work looks extremely good! I’m sure that many creators of hacks will consider themselves very lucky to have your spriting skills in their fan hacks!

Welcome to FEUniverse! I hope you have a good time here and I look forward to seeing more of your amazing work! As a Fire Emblem fan, the proc chances of a good time on FEUniverse are really high!

3 Likes

thx for your kind words! :pleading_face::yellow_heart:
Yeaaa ive been using the forum for some time but never made an account to chat with everyone! thx for the warm welcome, hope to contribute

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

<insert Anna saying “welcome!” here>

1 Like

Wow your pixel art is absolutely beautiful, i’m impressed ! I can’t wait to see your art in a FE project :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome. Your animations look really great :clap:

1 Like

thx so much pinguinot !! :yellow_heart: it would be really nice, since GBA’s fire emblem animations was what inspired me to animate pixel art in the first place :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

thx kit !!

Very cool, great stuff!

Love the movement of these. Excellent work!

Anyways, welcome to the forums, nice to see a very skilled artist on here. (Are you on Discord?)

1 Like

thx so much man! Its heavly inspired on fire emblem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I do have a discord, yes!

2 Likes

Please feel free to add me on discord then!

1 Like

Hello! I really like your sprite. you have a good potential. I know one day you’ll be very skilled at animations. also, welcome to Fire Emblem Universe!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.