Neimi Mug Request

Philosophy religion and science help guide and grow you as a human being. You people are fucking disappointing.

3 Likes

Except that your brain canā€™t keep up with your insanity.

2 Likes

What does any of this have to do with the original request for a modified Neimi mug?

7 Likes

What did I miss?

Jk.

I sat down again and went for it again. This time, the results were better, but because I went simple. Neimi/Vanessa/Harken

Neimi%20Mug%20Black Neimi%20Mug

I will work those spikes on the dark armor, I donā€™t like them because you can barely tell they are spikes. The white armor does not look bad, maybe I will just recolor the hair and use it. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Iā€™ve debated similar stuff in discord chats in my time but that all turner out to be a waste of my time. Taking on more creative ventures has proven to be more fulfilling for myself. Creating fiction, programming, composing music and challenging yourself artistically also develop you.

1 Like

If youā€™re any indication then clearly it does the exact opposite

2 Likes

that is a good splice! donā€™t forget the 16 colors rule~

5 Likes

the guy is banned thanks to arch, carry on with your normal thread

16 Likes

If you ever want spriting tips, the FEU discordā€™s spriting channel is usually active with several talented and reliable artists who will be more than willing to offer advice and criticism.

13 Likes

Thanks for saying it is a good splice. Itā€™s alright, nothing too fancy. It still needs work, like I said.

Thanks NICKT, I will check that out later on.

6 Likes

iā€™m not going to ask about what happened earlier and just say that the mugā€™s looking pretty good so far, and iā€™m excited to see where your skills will take it. itā€™s good to see enthusiasm like yours.

2 Likes

Thanks, chap. When this whole other thing was happening, I just left and hidā€¦ and waited. Jk, but I did just let it sort out. My skills wonā€™t take it far, I think. lol I lack it, but getting it bit by bit. I am still gonna work on it. I like the white armor better, and thatā€™s the one I will probably keep for an avatar, but first I have to make that armor look more regal in color. I also said I wouldnā€™t mind different hair, but I will see if I change that for the final piece. I made another Neimi, but since this issue has been resolved, I will post her in my other art thread.

6 Likes