Necrosis Among the Living

Yes intentional. And that picture is a major spoiler, can you delete that?

Thanks.

Things should get much smoother after the prologue, as it’s been a while since I tested it exclusively. That said, I’m removing the DL link for a few days. Looks like more testing is necessary.

2 Likes

Wheres the dl link?

Where is the link download? Tag me when you update the new link ~

Ps: may I ask for recuitment guide please?

Take your time keep up the good work

Yeah cant find the link for the main hack too
Feedbacks for aol:
Skip chap 1 its too boring to just end turns
Prince’s pr is missing probably due to too many letters
Chap 2:a villager named guy has a pupil map sprite if you put cursor on her
Mage has +15 crit
2 shots on shoulder isnt that lethal I think

1 Like

Main hack is up again.

Yeah Ch 1 in the prequel can be boring if you’re expecting the usual FE experience. I have no problem with anyone skipping it (or skipping the prequel in general), but the prequel’s purpose is to convey lore. So, I don’t think I’ll be changing much about the design, and Ch 1 shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes if you kill Kenner ASAP.

I’ll be uploading a new version of the prequel with the name/text fixes and such in the next few days.

The mage crit is on purpose; just figured it was a fun, unusual thing to have. The nature of the prequel not being the ‘main hack’ allowed for some breathing room in standard FE protocol.

1 Like

Chapter 2 in the main game just doesn’t end

Here’s a snapshot if this
https://mega.nz/file/z8hH2QaR#Ghj8QKhh4DXlqZZzddLgCdvhV8xSWGjhWwD4anZXpOY

1 Like

Ah I see why. It’s because of the sage that warped away. Fixing now, should be a new version up in 10 minutes. Thanks for the report. I’ll get your save to beginning of Ch 3 too (well, Ch2 ending).

@ElectroFou Here is your save, starting immediately at the Ch 2 end event.

Anyone else who downloaded the UPS before the newest update will likely encounter this too. If you’re savvy with FEB, you can use the Cheat tab of the debugger to manually end the chapter - otherwise, please send me your save, and I will get you to the Ch2 end event.

2 Likes

Love it thanks my man.

Edit: oh wait sorry it doesn’t wok @Aegius mate

Huh, yeah the battery file doesn’t want to start on the end event.

Which emulator are you using @ElectroFou ? I will send an actual save file.

1 Like

This one
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html

Okay, this should work.

How do I load this in my emulator?

Apparently that version of VBA uses a different save file format than the one I have.

Here is a new one in .sgm format. This should work, this time lol.

1 Like

Yep it works thanks my man

1 Like

The download link is update ( after u fix chap 2?)

The prequel only says die
Didnt specify kenner to die

Yup.

Ah, yeah. When I first posted the prequel earlier this summer, there was a section on “Chapter-specific notes” that detailed the lose/end condition. But with the main hack, this post is crazy long and I was cutting things out in prep for the new information, and I guess I removed that without thinking to retain the info to some degree.

I’ll update the prequel archive with this info.

The lose/end condition on prequel Ch1 is either Kenner dying or the enemy general arriving at the throne room’s entrance (with the former taking about 15 mintues).

1 Like

A [A] is missing after tethes advice
0rologue2 an injured enemy didnt retreat but stayed still without attacking
Boss doesnt move after all other enemies defeated

How to pass chap 4? -.-