"My name's Parrhesia, and I'm an FE addict ..."

Well, that’s overstating it. Though I did once mutter the name during a seizure.

Anyway, I’m one of the mods on Serenes Forest, and it’s probably overdue I have a presence outside of that. I’m aiming to revive my old hack and am lightly staggered by just how far things have come. Like, fuck, I remember it being a huge ordeal working within the constraints of the rom and now you just… Hit Button and more data shows up.

It’s nice to see the community thriving.

ama lol

20 Likes

What old hack? Also, hi! Have fun

3 Likes

Ah, nothing significant. It was - is? - called Drums of War, after the memetic ad; started out as typical 17-year old bullshit, you know, trying to ~ grapple with a war that’s, like, real, man ~ while being completely unable to write those themes. Only got a couple of chapters in before imploding, but I always felt that sense of unfinished business. Not least because I requested and used a bunch of mugs for a vanity project that imploded within months lol

I guess there’s been a sense of unfinished business that, with the tools currently available and my current status between jobs means that I’m in a space to work on.

6 Likes

eyyyy, another vet, cool to see another old experienced member of the fe hackin scenes.

4 Likes

furet is that you :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I haven’t gone by that name in a decade!!!

but yea

6 Likes

welcome! been a while good sir

6 Likes

holy shit

5 Likes

Oh hey, I remember you! Hi!

I welcome the return of your wonderful writing prowess.

4 Likes

Finally, more people to talk about Dream of Five with.

Welcome

8 Likes

fureeeeetttttttt

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.