The FE8 PME That Could(n't)

For now, until I can either get a new portrait, or fix the issue I’m having with this one, I’ll put in a placeholder.

I have resized it @Omnifox999

Resizing won’t cut it. That image is a JPEG, which isn’t insertible. You’ll need to find a way to convert it to a PNG and clean up any resulting JPEG artifacts.

1 Like

I have fixed it and thank you for informing me

Is Marisa not replaced with Joshua in the current demo ?

The demo really only contains edits up to chapter 1, and I mostly have it out to trial the two characters I made lol. I also wanted to see what people thought of my terrible writing.

Well, I can’t say much about your characters. Except one thing… Berguet is like a final boss. And the reason for this is that there are literally no Jaegen or Rapier.

You made alloy boy effective against armours but it has so low might. Even with it’s effectiveness Grant only dealt 3 damage without doubling. None of my characters dealt more than 2 damage per blow. If they didn’t level strength then Berguet might have been invincible and that’s no fun.

Edit : If Grant promotes into King class then he is already one of my favourite characters.

I have now realized that I have not balanced for hard mode, and this is what prooves it lol. Probably should buff the power of the bow.

It was normal mode, bro. Can’t say about hard mode.

Oh god. I REALLY gotta buff the might on the bow then. Haven’t really balance tested quite yet, since I’ve been waiting for people to send in bosses, but I’ve kinda given up hope for that lol.

For your reference, vanilla Breguet has 20 HP and 9 defense on Easy/Normal, or 21 HP/9 Def on Hard. He then gets +3 defense from the Gate tile for a total of 12 defense, plus the Gate tile’s 20 avoid and passive healing. Effective damage triples the might of the weapon after weapon triangle, so vanilla Eirika’s base of 4 strength with a 7 might Rapier, at weapon triangle disadvantage, (7-1)*3+4=22 total attack against him, for 10 damage dealt per hit (and of course doubles him since he has only 1 speed).

1 Like

The portrait does not want to scale down, no matter how hard I try lol, maybe someone else can scale it? Keeps saying it’s 100x99.

I will change it

@Omnifox999 i was playing the pme and i was leveling up Durga but her speed wasn’t going up despite having a 100% speed growth

Name: Garrison
Character Replacing: Garcia
Class: Shaman
Description: One who practices in the dark arts
f6459491ae5404e9b98626c5b566fccc279a37e0

Super Growth unit

HP: 80
Str/Mag:
Skl: 60
Spd: 100
Lck: 50
Def: 80
Res: 80
Inventory

Prf Dark tome that’s unbreakable and has brave effect but has the same stats as a flux tome

Portrait made by Sterling_Glovner

I can’t remember much about vanilla but I think the difficulty has been increased. He had 15 defense combined with the terrain bonus he gets.

Durga has 530 growths, and not 450. So her growths are a bit wonky right now. If you could edit them, I’d get it fixed in the next patch

I have now fixed it

Does this guy have a name? Or am I going full generic and just calling him “Dark Mage”? lol

1 Like

Given him a name