My custom class

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself, my name is Laercans and I am a newbie in the field of romhacking although my beginnings are just just sprite retexturing as well as ugly GBA portrait work I am counting later do my own romhack and try to run future classes myself that I could imagine!

First of all, let me show you three custom class ideas that I didn’t animate because I confess that I don’t know how to do it so if you want to animate them, I give you my permission. .

Without further ado, I’m going to bring you an idea I had that was to try and redo the Devin’s class from Fire Emblem Fates:

Then here are some other classes to imagine but I haven’t found a name yet so if you have any suggestions, I’ll take it.

Here, I think that will be all, do not hesitate to tell me your feelings compared to what I could already do as a beginning.

3 Likes

Hi Laercans! :3. These sprites are cool even if you said they are only retexturing. I will wait for your work :3.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment ^^

2 Likes

These look very good. I’m also a starter in the field, but I already like the looks of these sprites. Can’t wait to see more of these.

2 Likes

Welcome new homie, hope you have a great and fun time around here!

I really like this first one you posted, if you’d like I could try and help you learn how to animate this, animation is fun I’d suggest you give it a try or two, i’d be willin’ to help ya out with it and a bunch of others would too :smiley:
d863b4c2ec34fe344bccebb51b7a6c3f05fe64ae_2_307x500

Also for future reference, when posting a sprite at a bigger size, make sure the size is multiplied by a whole number (2x, 3x, 10x, ect) otherwise it’ll cause the pixels to look all funky like it does here

1 Like