Music People for Bloodlines

Hey folks! Ghast here.

As Bloodlines tries to inch slowly and slowly into releasing 3.0 (hopefully for Fee3?), I’m hoping I can get some extra hands for music.

I have all the MIDIs I want to be in the game, and right now I need some folks who would be willing to assist in making good quality renditions of those MIDIs for the project.

@Alusq is my music guy, but since I’ve gone the buildfile route, he’s been preoccupied with setting up a build file for the music. Please let me know or DM me if this is something you’re interested in doing!

I know beggars can’t be choosers - I can’t pay you for this. And I can get pretty picky with how I want the music files to sound. But help would nonetheless be super appreciated.

4 Likes

How much and what kind of work needs to be done?

Keen to optimise some MIDIs but not super keen to do the hacking

1 Like

Agro the legend

bby you didn’t answer my question

LOL.
So, there’s actually a handful of MIDIs. Namely character themes, new battle music and like the Black Fang stuff.
Right now, there’s honestly not that many. I just want to replace the vanilla tracks with the MIDIs I have with me.
You wouldn’t need to do any hacking stuff and we have a sound font too and accept my friend request on discord pls.

1 Like

I could do some basic ports. Nothing too fancy, but recognizable and not that ear-hurting. I’ve only ever worked with FE8, though; I know FE7’s handling of custom music is different, so that might be tricky.

It’s almost exactly the same.