Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021's First-

Do they need to have different animations on the eyes/mouth frames?

Only if you want them to blink/ talk. However. If you don’t want to add them you can just paste the same frame.

given the fact that there are so many meme submissions for these things, i really don’t get keeping that pointless tlp mini rule
besides, real ones freehand the mini

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll use the same frame an Maybe after finishing I’ll make him animations

1 Like

output-2.png (8)-1.png-2.png-1.png

Here’s a scrapped mini-project when experimenting with Neimi’s head. Spoiler, that head is really hard to work with for someone who’s crud at angles. Headband’s totally gonna get reused for something I actually enjoy working on, though, so expect to see a portrait using it sometime soon that won’t be for this thread.

ngl the thing i’m happiest about here really is that headband, as I drew it from reference and didn’t splice it on. for once.

I’ll have a few more things like a bunch of my older splices, ones that Wasspix lets me share as they’re mostly just basic splices, once I’m home.

I forgot to name it, but uh, just name it Zoramine Fae - Witty Pun Name 42069

15 Likes

Here I have mine, It’s just an edit of a F2U image by @Armory
Areynor - Ranger Lord?

Original:

Swordmasterguy1 Look to this topic for other sprites by him: Armo's Sprites

6 Likes

Thanks for the mention @Areynor :+1:, nice colour choices too, better than my choices.

2 Likes

I have to give credit as I didn’t made the sprite, but just fixed minor things and recolored him. About the colors, They are just my default choice, nothing special…

Spritans Pin dump very good very helpful everybody please reeeaaaad it reeeeeee

1 Like

here u go

image-1.png - 2020-10-03T014110.635 Zoramine Fae - Old Dorc image-2.png (60) image-4.png (12) image-5.png (7)

[edit: in light of a recent Klok post, names in order are Ogrin, Old Dorcas, Pallas, Not!Jerme and Not!Percival.]

Set of four splices I worked on with Wasspix i’d tag him if he had a forum acc for his own project a while ago, plus Old Dorcas. Old Dorc was originally a separate splice who I just tooled with for a while until I liked it.
Screenshot (50)-1.png

Old Dorc’s actually the origin for my Dave splice’s head, as I like it quite a bit.

Fergus Portrait

Old splice, one of my first ones but I like it a lot. Making Oswin not old is the weirdest thing, even now. Not got a good name but uh… Zoramine Fae - Not Oswin

18 Likes

oi Levin where is big chungus

2 Likes

bushbush
aaagggg
hanni
jas
weeg
cop

5 Likes

lasagnamug
Citrus - Lasagna

29 Likes

WOAH I FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT!

I’ve made some splices as of late, and wanted to share!!

This first one is a heavy edit of a Laurent Lacroix sprite. She’s the sleazy noble type, or at least that is what I was using her for.
15-Allison 4)

A splice I spent a lot of time on! The darker colors might be a detractor, but let’s be honest- you were gonna recolor anyway. She is an archer type, tried to giver her a more serious expression.
20-Julia (2)

Geitz? No. Got some edits from a friend on this one, he really pulled things together. However, I edited the armor and face/hair together, he made some heavy touchups.
gabriel_spritesheet2

Hope these get some use! Credit is appreciated, and feel free to edit these. (Wasspix and Shark3134, for the most part. The Zora assisted sprites were posted above!)

17 Likes

Heya, Jay here’s having some internet and family issues, which are totally connected, but when I realized there was a Mugging Blitz going on I had to at least contribute something, so here take another splice I made for my “Pirate Emblem” concept a bit ago…
Blanche White Version
A Cavalier or possible Pegasus Knight, although her original invisioned class was Free Knight…oh, also she was envisioned outside of Archetypes but if you want…
Blanche Red Cav
Blanche Green Cav
Kain/Abel Variants!

Oh, and need that Lowen/Franz/Makalov/Kagero Vibe
YELLOW THIRD WHEEL
Got you there to.

10 Likes

lilyhack lll
its been a while since ive last sprited something bc my hack that ive personally working has been through map making idea hell so two more mugs from said hack that im making f2u bc they are not ocs. lily from zombieland saga and that stupid paper clip

14 Likes

The last thing I posted on a Mugging blitz was a Black Knight and some bald dudes
So this time i’m gonna do something different

SYKE, Have another Black Knight

Black knight returns
He’s 96x85 which means he’s still too tall
So here’s an insertable version (i didn’t test it but it should be good)
Black knight insertable (i think)

10 Likes

Just uploading the stuff I’ve made since the last mugging blitz

Tobiki - Calliope
Tobiki - ZweihanderTobiki - Ardbert

14 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have anything to submit right now

(I already talked about this in spritans today, figured I should post it here too lol)

I have to agree, especially when according to the rules

You can submit things that aren’t even insertable without outside edits, if the TLP mini bothers someone they could easily change it since mugging blitz submissions are F2E, this TLP rule only exists to prevent our guy Devvy from submitting lmao

5 Likes

Made my first sprite in time for this blitz, feel free to recolour the hair and clothes if you wish.
I call him ‘Certified Edgy Myrmidon’.

Swordmasterguy2v3

Hopefully I can get another ready in time!

3 Likes