Monster Classes

I KNOW that monster classes are bad, but with so much romhacks, there none where you can play with Monsters? Maybe give them some buffs, but i think would be nice.

Off the top of my head, I can think of S.S monster mash, in which you play exclusively monsters, and transcending darkness, in which you recruit a monster unit
It exists and it gets balanced, but balanced to the specific hack
I don’t believe there’s one that just boosts monsters for no reason in fe8, it sounds kinda dumb

Tldr: balance your own monsters to your own hack

Hello!

To add on, you can play Call of the Armor (made by the collaborative efforts of Team Distant Roads) which includes a skeleton archer, gorgon, and at least a few more monsters.

You can also play Bloodlines, which has many unique and playable animal/monster units (technically called Djuron) To name a few creatures: a mermaid, an actual dog, (not a lame Mauthe Doog skin lol) a crow archer, an axe-wielding pig man, a human-like cat, (can crit fairly well and use lockpicks) a jellyfish, and reptilian-like beings. All of the units I said have unique battle/map animations that you haven’t seen before.

I’d highly recommend either. Both these titles sit in my current top 10s for FE hacks :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Bloodlines i’m wating for get of beta testing.

To add on the ones that were already mentioned “Cerulean Coast” also have some monsters units (it even have a Chicken :rooster: ), “Storge” also have some monsters units, and “Of Sands & Sabre” also have a lot of them !

And there is probably more that I forgot !

1 Like