Matthieu's Sprites

Hello once more, I made another batch of F2U/F2E characters, mainly from other FE games, however when looking through the Repo, there were also some portraits I really liked but sometimes lacked frames/chibi or their colours weren’t reduced to 16 and adjusted to FE8’s colours, therefore, I allowed myself to fix some of those “issues”. If any artist concerned doesn’t allow me to post those edits I made, I will remove them, and apologise for the inconvenience. Those characters are going to have a pink background.

• FE4/FE5

Cuvuli
Ishtar
Reinhardt
Cuvuli requested by @Enjin
Ishtar made by @Blade (retouched the frames for consistency)
Reinhardt made by @HyperGammaSpaces (removed his creepy/meme expressions)

• FE13

RugerChruger
Farber
Ruger requested by @TheEmeraldKing267 (I made a classic version and a Chrom version)
Farber requested by @TheEmeraldKing267

• FE14:

Funke
Funke requested by @TheEmeraldKing267

• FE16:

Acheron
Pallardo
Acheron requested by @TheEmeraldKing267
Pallardó requested by @TheEmeraldKing267

• Other sources:

Cynthia
Cynthia made by canigetfrozen (adapted the mug to fit the requiring boxes, to fit 16 colours and FE8 colours, added frames but still used the close-up chibi, which I find to be tolerable and could even have some nice aesthetic if all of your portraits in the same rom hack share this style)

• Original characters made by the community:

Noelle
Yagkaoba
Ulysse
Zmr
Noel by @Zelkami (to fit my taste)
Yagkaoba by @Zelkami (to fit my taste)
Zenith by @NICKT (to fit my taste, chibi can be found in their original version)
The Nomadic Warrior (unnamed) by @Zmr (to fit my taste, chibi can be found in their original version)

• Original character made by myself:

Sylvester
Sylvester (to fit the Marauder class made by @Spud)

I hope you will all enjoy them and wish you all a nice day!

REPOST: I’m really sorry and confused, I used and shared content that I didn’t know wasn’t F2U and feel really ashamed of it, it’s entirely my fault, I should have better made my research, I’m very sorry to the people I could hurt. I will accept any sanction that will be applied. I hope you will be able to get past this, and if not, I shall retire. Thank you for reading this message.

15 Likes

I think Reinhardt still has his tiny meme hand.

1 Like