Map Contest: Round 12

@dancer_A Manages this account.

Basic rules:
-Make a new map that adheres to the basic guidelines of the contest round(IE don’t just dig up an old one you made please)
-Do not use any tileset outside of the one provided (depends on the round requirements though)
-Don’t just use a computer-generated map (although I can’t always tell if anyone used one, but for the sake of the craft I guess don’t? It’d be pretty lame dude)
-PM your map submissions directly to @MISTER_MAPS
-Idk drink a Dr Pibb

Feel free to use this topic to discuss ideas, ask questions, etc, but please refrain from actually posting a submission; I will be doing that in a voting topic once the due date is met.

Resources:
Map Creator - One of the easiest to use programs for making maps. I believe the download includes all of the GBA tilesets right from the start
Tiled - Similar to the Map creator, most notable for it’s layer feature and can be utilized in ROM hacks easier due to the creation of map changes right in the same file.

Current Round:
12: MONTERO :smiling_imp:

Due Date: July 9th, 2021 :mantelpiece_clock:

Round 11: Lost Woods

Sacred Grove Hidden Music Extended - YouTube

Due Date: May 30th, 2021

1 Like

Will entries be Free-to-use?

That’s up to the creator; there’s nothing that forces the maps not to use custom elements as well. So just ask whoever made it after the contest round has concluded.

4 days remaining
1 entry so far

5 Likes

2 entries now

6 Likes

lost woods map

bingo bango now it doubled at the last second
voting will be up tomorrow, last call for any last minute entries!

2 Likes

whaddya know, a last minute entry!

1 Like

Current Round:
12: MONTERO :smiling_imp:

Due Date: July 9th, 2021

4 Likes

Reminds me, I was going to release this tileset publicly - it might be helpful for this round’s entrants:

4 Likes

la carte número una
wie viele Sprachen will i use in one post
Non ti impressionare, è soltanto un bastone.

2 Likes