I’m playing a ROM of FE6 that I’ve modified with FEBuilder quite a bit. Today I was playing through chapter 18 Ilia and the game froze every time I tried to attack a priest. In the next chapter, the same thing happens when I try to attack to a druid or a troubadour. Every character disappears from the map and the game freezes on the grid with red squares (showing where you can attack).
The thing is, these units can attack me on enemy phase, but as soon as I target them in player phase, the game freezes. The last thing I did in FEBuilder was allotting new space for a new weapon that I gave to Shanna, Thea and Juno. I didn’t change anything about the enemies.