Looking for a more Solid Sword Trainee

Hello,

I’m working on a hack that will remain private for now as I will need to work on properly crediting other works that I plan on using for my project.

The hack I’m working on will include trainees that have made an appearance in FE8 as well as the Fletchling which was uploaded by knabepicer. I plan on including a sword trainee but I haven’t found any battle animation that is to my liking.

I’m looking for a sword trainee battle animation that is as close to IS’s GBA animation style, I’ve looked through repositories and I’ve found that what closely resembles what I’m looking for a sword trainee to be lacking, too similar to another class, or too polished for IS’s style. This request will also include the map sprites as well as the class card.

I know that making battle animations like these take a great deal of time, I do not have a deadline for such a project as there are many other requests in similar nature.

If you wish to reach me, pm me.

1 Like

just use roy’s anim ez

2 Likes

Or the Villager with the Sword instead. Does it fit?

The Villager is a good suggestion, although it is too polished for IS’s animation style.

1 Like