LGBT+ Characters In Rom Hacks?

read her supports, all of them are epic.

2 Likes

There used to be a public demo for it until a few weeks ago, so I might as well recommend my own hack (currently titled Ash Blossom), which features two trans women as the lords.

3 Likes

AHHH I can’t believe I missed it T_T I really want to play. I meant to download it when I saw the FEE3 vid.

2 Likes

Adding even more onto this;
IIRC Moris said that in his hack DOOT the chapter 1 armor knight was a Lesbian in conversation once.

Even further TMGC by Retina also has a lot of representation, such as a Lesbian Lord, a Non-Binary sniper, a FtM Monk, a bisexual war criminal; Basically the whole works.(Totally not taking this as an excuse to shill my friends’ hacks)

5 Likes

OMG that’s so cool, I just downloaded TMGC today cuz the FEE3 Video just looked really good and I loved Blair’s design. Now I have no regrets, excited to try it out!

hey this hack is technically a remake of the first hack with a gay protagonist

maybe it could interest you, maybe it has more lgbt rep than before

who knows

1 Like

The only hack I remember with that is Souls of the forest (Love that game)
But thanks to the comments I know which hacks to check next :+1:

1 Like

I clearly need to play more of Souls OF The Forest, it sounds great.

Probably not worth the post, but in my hack (the last royal) there’s two gay men, although it’s not really expanded upon and I’m pretty sure it’s only one line mentioning it for both of them seperately. (Cross and Wahnrin for those wondering).

1 Like

Yes one of favorite supports in FE history its soooo developed but Diety also has other LGBTQ rep, highly recommended

1 Like

ohhhh i’ll be on the lookout for it! I love FE that focus on supports and all the romance! I’m not even a modern fan I been in this since sacred stones but supports ae like my main appeal to the series.

excuse me?!?! A vision quest sequel?

@serif what are your hacks? Idk if I know them but I’m for sure down for explicit gay characters

Ya same here, I’ve been a fan since Blazing Blade but supports and dynamics have always been a big favorite of mine since I really started to read the games I played.

I am hoping when I finish my major paid for project it’ll afford me the time to just work on my weird little fan hack.

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s worth mentioning, but my game, Mark of the Dragon, currently has 3 characters who are officially not straight, but as very few supports are written currently, it isn’t really mentioned yet. I keep it in mind when writing the characters in question, but you can’t really tell yet. It will be more noticeable once extra scenes and supports are there to flesh them out!

1 Like

Ohh that is really exciting to hear! It was actually pretty high up on my to play list, having a Chieftess as the main character was really exciting to me and anything made in Lex Talionis has my eye cuz that’s what I want to build my game in.

I’d love to know what characters out of curiosity before I hop in but either way extra excited to play it when I get time.

Wow I’m really happy to hear you were looking at it!

The characters in question so far are Rose (Bi), Ivy (Also Bi) and Wyn (Gay). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya, I am really excited to play it when I get time.

1 Like

Ohhh please tell me them so I can have them in my team my next playthrough!

So does this means no supports in the next game? I loved your writing in deity device. Every support, every chapter every relationship, I created had me hooked! I’m getting either way just preparing my heart lol

1 Like

Since this thread is back I figured I’d talk about the LGBTQ+ representation in my own hack, host of the dark.

Max is a trans man who gets a small role in part 1 and is one of the few to have multiple full supports implemented as of now in part 2.(and he’s also an epic Jeorge type unit :sunglasses:)

Fidem and Luminan are both gay men with Fidem specifically still discovering himself as of the time of part 2 with Luminan knowing confidently who he is as a person.

Tmuran and Juniper are both canonically NB, although Tmuran only briefly mentions this in their recruitment conversation however both are exclusively referred to as they/them.

And most characters will likely be either bi or pansexual although the only character I can guarantee falls under this right now (paired endings aren’t done :cry:) is Sal who will have paired endings with both men and women, with the sequel I have planned giving the player the option to choose who they paired up with Sal at the end of HotD.

There will likely be more examples of representation down the line as I work on adding more supports and endings in general

7 Likes