Legend of John: Journey of John (CANCELLED)

We are done.

There is too much frustration because of the progress lost when this project was already completed.
But then lost because of poor planning.

I have checked what my brother has wrote for our second project and I do not want to lie anymore.

Ahmed you put no effort into English studies but still want to create a project with me.
You have not improven very alot recently and IT IS ALL STILL HORRIBLE GARBAGE???

WHY DO YOU DO THIS?? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A FANFICTION OR A JOKE!
ITS NOT FUNNY AND I THINK WE ARE BEING LAUGHED AT BECAUSE OF IT I HATE IT
ALL SO MUCH I HATE IT.

Unlike my brother I give perfect hard work. Lingering Blood is very fun and it is easy to see why.

There are two types of Project Creators on FIRE EMBLEM UNIVERSE.
Men who create Exemplar Hacks, and men who create Deplorable Hacks.
These are the only categories that matter.

Weak spineless men and women create Deplorable Hacks. No spice. No Company.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE UNIVERSE COMMUNITY.
YOU ARE YOU!
WAKE UP AND CREATE DOGWATER ORRR AMAZING??? IT IS ONLY YOUR CHOICE
IGNORANT GRASSHOPPERS! GO DO IT! MAKE DREAMS THE TRUE REALITY OF TIME AND MIND! IT IS ALL YOUR SHOULDERS!

But, hahahahaha… That is me, I think. It is obvious. I can’t make Exemplar Hack of true strength as much as I try. It is always just bad.

I know what you are thinking of us. I am sorry for getting angry. But it is hard. So hard.
Arrogant young masters of FEUNIVERSE community will always create better projects.

It is the way of how life waters flow

Legend of John series is done forever. I don’t care if you want to edit or steal or continue it.
It’s all bad, do what you want (Not Jojo’s character face. That is Citrus’s responsibility now and you ask him. Masoud portrait is also not free, it belongs to JellyUnicorn)

I am sorry for wasting the time of good men. Thank you very much to Citrus for Jojo face, JellyUnicorn for Masoud face, Serif for improved John. As well as everybody else for free graphics.

Farewell.

26 Likes

I bet John’s last name is going to be Connor.

The legend continues! WOOO!!!

3 Likes

YES JOHN THE HERO

2 Likes

Played through and really enjoyed the first game a few weeks ago, glad to see you back! Can’t wait to see what you do with this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hyped for this man! Best of luck!

YEEEEAHHH!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! YEEAAHAHHHH!

Some stray thoughts:

I think the first map is fine, but it could be much better.
First of all, the two Sea Brigades in the water don’t move on their own. I’d advise changing their AI to “Wait for one turn, then move towards enemy”.
Secondly, John is (obviously) still too good. This map could benefit from the addition of promoted enemies. While they might be too strong, you could give them a Character ID that has negative base stats. (Just don’t make them too weak!)
Third, Saif is still bad. He could benefit from having a better Sword Rank than John, and maybe even getting his own Prf weapon (that isn’t overpowered).
Finally, Ekram starting promoted makes him by far the best unit. Unlike John, he can’t actually die. This could be fixed by adding Armorslaying weapons to enemies, or even having a few mages for the first time in the John series. If there’s a story reason on why you would prefer not to add mages, that’s fine.

Generally take all this with a grain of salt, at the end of the day, it’s still you guys calling the shots.

2 Likes

THE LEGEND RETURNS

We will try our best with the advice. Thank you.

1 Like

this is the best rom hack in the world. no need to make any more, this is the peak of fire emblem hacking.
looking forwards for new chapters.

Changes:

• Saif has a new weapon
  • Chapter 2 is made
  • We are discussing rebalancing of John and Ekram, expect a big down grade for them next update
  • I will implement part of the supports next update, as well as I may remember my writing

John (2)

3 Likes

The game look interesting!

2 Likes

wait, how much chapter are there?

currently two are finished

2 Likes

I DISAGREE AND WILL TALK TO MY BROTHER

1 Like

First God gave us Cain vs Abel, then…

Bilal vs Ahmed…

7 Likes

im so confused as to what happened cause ive never checked these posts

1 Like

Farewell message hit deep ngl :pensive: :metal:t6:

2 Likes

John made my evening. I do wish him a wonderful journey though.

2 Likes