Kuro Naeda's Bizzare Adventures: La Serie Evento

Link to patch: Version 0.1060 ITA

Link to ENG version (machine translation): Version 0.1074 ENG

ITA

Questa è una rom hack di FE8. Penso sia la prima rom hack italiana in italiano.
Fondamentalmente, questa hack narra delle avventure dello streamer Kuro Naeda che si ritrova isekaizzato in un’Italia dei comuni rivisitata in chiave Fire Emblemesca, con lui, I suoi Sub come personaggi giocabili.

A questa hack è associato questo discord italiano: FE ITALIANO .

Questa hack contiene numerosi elementi sperimentali di gameplay, come: Stands, trasformazioni, crafting di oggetti e altre cose un po’ particolari.
Non aspettatevi un gameplay vanilla di FE.

Ho deciso di pubblicare questa hack in italiano con però l’UI in inglese in modo tale da permettere a chiunque di giocarla, perché secondo me, anche lasciando perdere la storia, vale la pena di giocarla anche solo per il gameplay.

Per chi mi conoscesse per il mio lavoro su FE Inheritance, nel bene o nel male, anticipo che questa hack si discosta molto da quel tipo di gameplay, in favore di un’esperienza più semplice ma ancor più sperimentale.

Attenzione: questa hack contiene qualche cutscene con del sangue.

ENG

This is a FE8 rom hack.

Story and Cutscenes are all written in Italian, but the UI is in English, to make the hack playable by everyone.

If you know me for my work on FE Inheritance, let me anticipate that this hack is far easier but more experimental.

This hack contains a lot of experimental features like Stands and other stuff. Not everything is well explained so, if you can’t understand Italian, feel free to ask here or in the Inheritance Discord.

Even if you don’t understand the story, I think the gameplay itself is good enough to be worth playing.

Warning: this hack contains some cutscnes with blood.

Note: I know “Bizzare” is not correct, but it’s funny no one noticed before, I will not correct it.

Screenshots

Special Thanks and Credits

Well, first of all, a huge thanks to @7743 for FEBuilder and for his help to fix bugs.

Also I want to thank @Vesly both for his ASMs and for his help into fixing my first attempts at working with Assembly.

For the good looking portraits: credits to Enaluxeme.

Credits:

If credits of your work is missing, please report it on the SF forum.
If you make a claim, provide proof.

Portraits, music, animations and other stuff from the repositary

including:

FE9 and FE10 portraits by Quotedotlass
Nephenee: (emerald18)
Gake: Princess Wolfy by CanDy
AmBrosiac - Yuto
Lenh Robin (hooded)
Skeleton_Generic_L95

Magic Animations by SHYUTERz, HIROTO, Fenreir, 7743

Patches, ASM, EA used:

Free movement by SME and Mokha