Is there any way I can grab an animation to modify on phone?

I always wanted to Made a hack but i want to know if i can do It on cellphone

Very doubtful, the tools were made more for a desktop/laptop environment. Modifying animations in particular / pixel art is rarely successful in handheld environments.

That being said you probably could make a hack on mobile with great effort (which far outweighs the convenience of hacking on a mobile platform).

You shouldn’t try.

That being said, you’re better off using a computer or laptop. If you don’t have one, get one. I can’t imagine making a hack on a platform as limiting as a mobile phone, even if the software existed, since it takes a lot of dedication and time. Maybe a tablet could work, but don’t save up for that.

But i cant buy one

As others said, I think it would be difficult to make a hack without some kinda computer–the programs made for hacking are generally created with computers in mind. You may have a better bet trying to utilize gamedev software specifically made for phones. The only one I know of off the top of my head is RPG Creator, from the people of RPG Maker.

You don’t need a powerful workstation to run the tools, so if you can find a hand-me-down “slow” computer someone doesn’t want anymore that would probably work fine.

Oh ok but there Is an app to run the tools ?

No. That is impossible unless you run a virtual machine server, which is going to be a lot more work.
I’m sorry, but it just won’t work - you must wait until you have a proper workstation to start working on projects.

4 Likes

“Pixel Studio” seems like a good option for you. I tried it once but I prefer working in my Lap.
You can find it in Google Play for your Android

1 Like