I'm a Playa'

See two words and I see where your mind goes. Introduction here.
My name comes from the squadron I was assigned to in the military years ago. I was a rapid deployment Civil Engineer.
What I meant is, I’m a Fire Emblem (& Adv. Wars) Player, admirer, critic, collector and sometimes conspirator. I have many guides from years ago.
Anyway, I became interested in Fire Emblem just after my addiction for Advance Wars began; shortly upon release first, in the US, you recall 9-11, I sure do. anywho. I have (outdated) programming skills, extensive art skills though I’ve never applied them to sprites, I found myself looking for alternate stories after that abomination N called Three Houses (Hey, who threw that tomato?) / ducks flying fruit

If you enjoyed it, good for you, everyone is entitled to my …er I mean… their opinion. If we both agreed on everything; one of us would be unnecessary in this world.
Someone once said, it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt, that said: I have already screwed up. Anyway, well met.

1 Like

Well met indeed; Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series. Agree to disagree on Three Houses though.:sweat_smile: