I would like to ask for some assistance(Nothing big)

Did I mention I was new…because I am. I’m Husbando, anywho. Does anyone have the blinking portrait animation for Juno from FE6 Yuno
I’m using her face for a character but I’m using FE8 as a base, so they’re like the one character that doesn’t blink. I would just make one up myself, but if one already exists then I wouldn’t have to go through all the trouble. Oh, and thanks in advance for any help.

This is the character btw, his name is Stellan. He’s going to be important to the plot of the rom hack I’m making. FE Beyond - Stellan

4 Likes

Heya, welcome to FEU, might I say that’s a rather lovely boy you got there~ here’s the blinking Portrait made by Shin19, a little rough around the edges but it should be alright with a little touching up.
Juno

2 Likes

Thanks, for both the compliment and the portrait. I’ll be sure to credit the person for using it. Much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem, I really look foward to seeing more of your work.

1 Like

Welcome to FEUniverse :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks fam! I’ll be around for a while. My baby brain is just taking in alot of the different…sections of FEU

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.