I ported the entire FE3 soundtrack to GBA

Oh

The patch is not supposed to be FE8 with FE3 music, it’s just a rom that already has all of the music inside of it for convenience. As a result, the music is not mapped as the patch was never meant to be played, just for the music to be listened to. Sorry for any miscommunication there

Oh wow. Not sure I’m allowed to post in a five year old topic like this, but I’m compelled to say this is absolutely amazing. I’m going to be using so much of this music in my project. One question though, where is Endless Battle? The Book 2 map theme? Is it there under a different title? I can’t seem to see it.

Endless Battle isn’t in FE3, it was added in FE12 and thus isn’t in this soundtrack unfortunately

D’oh. You’re right. Now I feel silly. Oh well, I have another arrangement of it at least. What about Camus/Michalis’s battle theme? Was that in Old Mystery?

Nope. :frowning:

1 Like

Okay, this one I know was in FE3, yet I can’t find it in the track listing.

This one I can’t find either, I’ve listened to every song on the Book 2 section yet these just don’t seem to be there.

Is there any translation guide? The list seems to be different from the common translations, which I mean these names