I’m new! :3

I’m New To This Place, I’ve Actually Wanted to Be an Fe Romhacker And a make My Own Romhack, But The Details will Be Saved for a Different Time, Anyways Yeah, Im new, So Hello Everyone! I’m NecroLuna, But You can Just Call Me Luna, Or My Real Name: Bailey, I Hope We can Become Friends!

11 Likes

Hey Bailey. Welcome To Fire Emblem Universe. Enjoy Your Stay And Watch Out For Thought Police.

1 Like

Yo, welcome! FEUniverse is glad to have ya. I hope you enjoy hanging out around here, it’s a cool place.

1 Like

Hello Luna! Welcome to FEUniverse! I hope you have a great time here and I’m curious to what cool works you will share with the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the FE Universe. You are always welcome to the community and happy to have another member to experience the moment.

1 Like

Thanks for The Warm Welcome Everyone :blush: I Would Also alike To Say If I Could Make a Romhack I Would, But I can’t since I Don’t Have a Pc Yet, So I’ve Been Thinking Some Ideas of A Romhack To Pass the Time, And I’ve Been Asking People If They Wanted To Be In Said Romhack, I Will Explain More Again Another Time Since this is Probably Not The Topic For This, Anyways Again, Thanks for the Warm Welcome Everyone :smile:

1 Like

Ok. Take your time and generate some ideas for your ROM hack. Can’t wait to hear what ROM hack idea you have in store.

1 Like

Why, hello there New To This Place. I’m Mega, nice to meet you!

1 Like

Also When I said I was Asking People if They Wanted to Be in My Future Romhack I meant it, If You Wanna Be In (I’m Gonna Write this Down In My Notes so I remember It for the Future) Then Choose A Name, Any Name, Then Choose Two of Any of The Vanilla Fe GBA Weapons and What Your Fav Colours Are, Anyways I’m Gonna Stop Talking About That, Thanks :’)

2 Likes

I’m Gonna Talk About Something Else Now, How Are You All Today?

Doing well. Enjoying the weekend.

1 Like

Same Here :slight_smile: My Birthday Is Actually Coming Up In Less Then A Month, So I’m Excited for that Too, Playing Fire Emblem To Pass The Time, Too

1 Like

Very cool. Let us know if you need Fire Emblem hack recommendations and happy be-early birthday

2 Likes

I Actually Might Need Some Hack Recommendations Since I’ve Been Bored And Running Dry On Hacks, Please Help :’)

Here are my recommendations for Fire Emblem ROM hacks.
Fire Emblem Vision Quest
Fire Emblem The Four Kings (Start off on Normal Mode made by the recommendation for First Time playing)
Fire Emblem Pride & Justice
Those are the ones I played in the past and completed.

The ones I haven’t played, but still, recommend
Fire Emblem Legend of Avenir (Basically a Choose your Own Adventure ROM hack)
Fire Emblem Poop (If you are a fan of YouTube Poop and memes from the late 2000s)
Fire Emblem Sun God’s Wrath (It’s Fire Emblem Thracia 776, but formatted into a ROM Hack, would start off on Thracia 776 first before playing it.)
Fire Emblem Black Fang (or Decay of the Fang in the original title, It’s FE7 based on the aftermath of the Black Fang between the events of FE7 and FE6)

The one hack that I played, but haven’t finished playing it yet.
Fire Emblem The Dark Hour
Fire Emblem 6 Project Ember (It’s FE6 as its own game).
Fire Emblem Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light

Does any of my Hack Recommendations interested you or did I failed to meet the requirements?

1 Like

Sadly, Failed Because I Know All of Those Hacks Already :’)

And Played Them

I was Thinking Something Similar To Those Hacks Tho

Shame that I got nothing for you on Hack Recommendations.

1 Like