I have an issue with Project Ember

Hello, I’m having an issue with Project Ember, a patch that changes the designs, growth rates and stats in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade. The game runs very well, but my issue is the fact that I don’t gain any stats at all when I level up. Did I do anything wrong? Do I need to do it on a PC? This is all new to me, so I’m really not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I might just be really unlucky, but this happened several times.

Just to be sure: are you certain you didn’t use 0% growths patch?

1 Like

Really? That could be the issue… Do you know where I can download link for Project Ember with the growth rates?
Update: OK, I believe it’s a zero growth rate version (don’t know how I found it) I just saw that it could be the case in the file name.

Did you not find the link in the original thread? There should be several different patches in the DL link:

1 Like

Thanks! I missed it while scrolling down, I thought it wasn’t there and just couldn’t find it at first so I tried looking elsewhere and just stumbled across one and downloaded it without a second thought.

Oh yeah idk if this but I’m pretty sure it’s not a problem with pacifically my game but I see a couple times when on chapter 8x there are graphical glitches sometimes it can be fix by turning it off and continuing it